Nevada-Las Vegas

Flamingo ceremony, wraparound terrace reception

Hi everyone!

I’ve been scouring posts for some time and collecting info so thanks to everyone who has shared their plans and experiences! We are getting married in the Flamingo garden on March 30th 2018 and plan on doing and in suite reception in one of the wraparound terrace suites at the Cosmopolitan afterwards. We will have about 30-35 guests all coming from Ontario, Canada. Looking for any experiences and advice any of you have had with either of these locations. How many guests did you have in the suite? Did you have outside catering? Any issues getting guests to the room? Decor ideas? Did anyone add another room onto the suite to have more space? DOES ANYBODY HAVE PHOTOS?! That’s been the hardest to find. Any input is greatly appreciated! Cheers

Re: Flamingo ceremony, wraparound terrace reception

• edited February 2018
    The wraparound suites require card access to the elevator so you'll need someone handling getting guests up there.  It will also be pretty tight at 30+.  I have some links to reviews addressing those issues in the cosmo section at:

http://www.vegasgroom.com/2/

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Agreed. We had ~20 guests and during our tour, thought that the Wraparound Terrace would be far too small for our guests. :(

As far as I know, they don't have shared doors, so I'm not sure the best way to make the most of your space, other than definitely utilizing the balcony as much as possible.
  • Congrats!
    Did you end up hosting your reception in one of the wraparound suites? How did it go?
  • I am wondering the same.  Did you have your reception in the wrap around or somewhere else?