Wedding Woes

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• We are finally going to use some of our Kitchenaid attachments tonight! Verrrrry excited. 
    You live a wild and exciting life, @NBSquared2017 ;):):D

@ShesSoCold kinda like my coworker. When the two people in my department are off, we're supposed to step in and do their work.  One comes back and looks over what I do anyway and then takes everything back that I'm in mid process in.  Some things take over 24 hours to complete.  Um. no.  Just let me finish it since I started it!

• @short+sassy as far as I understand, Ramadan is determined by cycles of the moon and it is either a few (I think 10) days earlier (or maybe later) each year. So it can and will be at all times of the year but won’t be too far off from the previous year.

@STARMOON44 The less touristy islands of Greece were quite cheap. Idk what flights would be like though.
  • @short+sassy as far as I understand, Ramadan is determined by cycles of the moon and it is either a few (I think 10) days earlier (or maybe later) each year. So it can and will be at all times of the year but won’t be too far off from the previous year.

@STARMOON44 The less touristy islands of Greece were quite cheap. Idk what flights would be like though.
    Poor spoiled me just went to Greece last year :)
  • Congratulations @ILoveBeachMusic. All the good thoughts for a quick, healthy recovery for your daughter and the babies!!
  • Well I'm finally a Nana! DD had the twins this morning after a day and a half of labor. Fortunately the boys are just fine weighing in at 8lbs 3oz and 7lbs 13 oz. Unfortunately, DD had to have a c section and because she had a "tired"uterus- it couldn't clamp down so she had to have a transfusion. She is in the ICU until tomorrow morning. She is in quite a bit of pain and couldn't see/hold the babies until this afternoon. H and I spent the afternoon at the hospital with her. SIL went back and forth between her and the babies. He gave them bottles since she can't nurse right now due to the pain meds she is on.

Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. It was pretty scary for this mama to see her "baby" going through all of this.
    Congratulations and best wishes for your daughter's recovery.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Congrats ilvovebeachmusic. Prayers for daughter. 
  • YAY @ILoveBeachMusic!  Congrats to your daughter and SIL.  And to you, grandma!  <3  

I hope your daughter is feeling better soon.  I can't imagine going through all that and ending up in ICU.  All the recovery vibes for her. 
  • Congrats, Grandma ILBM! Sending good thoughts to your daughter for a quick recovery.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • @ILoveBeachMusic, I'm so glad to hear your grandsons were born and are healthy!  Yay babies!  I hope your daughter is feeling better and out of pain soon. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on the new additions :)  Those sound like nice healthy boys!  She's in my thoughts for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted.