Knottie Tech Help

My comment will appear after it has been approved???

WTF Knot?  Approved by whom?  I understand I’m talking to no one; just venting my frustrations. I would page @KnotRiley or @KnotHolly but @KnotNoOneIsHereAnymore seems to dominate the boards. 

Re: My comment will appear after it has been approved???

• I've been seeing that too, along with "You don't have permission to do this" if I click on love, quote or reply buttons.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited June 2018
    It has been going on for days!  I have tried everything!  I tried not quoting.  I tried quoting.  I'm not sure why this board accepts my posts and WW does not.  This is SO frustrating!  Thanks for the response.  Have you found a way around this issue?

ETA.....my biggest fear is that every dang one of my attempts to post will eventually show up en masse and create a new nightmare!
  • Someone on WW said clicking the "save as draft" cuts it down. And then the post is saved anyway if you do get that error.

KH has asked for a screenshot of the error so she can look into it because apparently TK knows nothing about this. THB I doubt that will do anything, but just letting you know.

Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    edited June 2018
    @KnotHolly, please notice lower left corner...

The message goes "blank" and this appears in the corner......
  • Yup. I've had this happen off and on for at least a couple months. It seems to mainly happen when I'm quoting people and posting somewhat fast, like a back and forth ten or fifteen minutes apart. Really dumb because it often will post if I just re-write the same thing or the site saved the draft and I just submit it again. 

The only thing I can think is it's related to how much and fast you're posting in a thread. Because I've never had anything in my posts that should raise any flags. Also, like I said, the same exact thing will be able to be posted if I hit the button again. 
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    Yup. I've had this happen off and on for at least a couple months. It seems to mainly happen when I'm quoting people and posting somewhat fast, like a back and forth ten or fifteen minutes apart. Really dumb because it often will post if I just re-write the same thing or the site saved the draft and I just submit it again. 

The only thing I can think is it's related to how much and fast you're posting in a thread. Because I've never had anything in my posts that should raise any flags. Also, like I said, the same exact thing will be able to be posted if I hit the button again. 
    I have tried everything. I have tried quoting.  I have tried to just start a new response.   I have stopped and waited 24 hours before trying again. I have tried through my phone. I have tried using a different browser. It seems to be very specific to Wedding Woes as I obviously can post here.  Ugh!  
  • MobKaz said:
    Yup. I've had this happen off and on for at least a couple months. It seems to mainly happen when I'm quoting people and posting somewhat fast, like a back and forth ten or fifteen minutes apart. Really dumb because it often will post if I just re-write the same thing or the site saved the draft and I just submit it again. 

I have tried everything. I have tried quoting.  I have tried to just start a new response.   I have stopped and waited 24 hours before trying again. I have tried through my phone. I have tried using a different browser. It seems to be very specific to Wedding Woes as I obviously can post here.  Ugh!  
    Now that you mention it, I think this is the same for me. Interesting. 
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    MobKaz said:

Now that you mention it, I think this is the same for me. Interesting. 
    The comment I have been trying to make on WW's is probably moot by now, but I keep trying just to see if/when it ever goes through.  My most recent attempt, just now, still is pending "approval"........and yet this goes through.
  • It's funny, in a not funny way, that people can't post on the ONLY board that actually has regular activity. 

Thankfully TK is working day and night to fix it! Oh wait....
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Fwiw, the issues have been much worse over on the bump. Lately I and a few other people have been unable to love it posts, and I've been having issues with the thread not jumping to the most recent unread comment. I need to try to access TB on some other wifi (it works fine on phone data), but I don't have that issue on Tk, so I don't think it's an issue with me. 
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    Fwiw, the issues have been much worse over on the bump. Lately I and a few other people have been unable to love it posts, and I've been having issues with the thread not jumping to the most recent unread comment. I need to try to access TB on some other wifi (it works fine on phone data), but I don't have that issue on Tk, so I don't think it's an issue with me. 
    See the source image
  • This is happening to me too. I get that message and then the posts just vanish, never to be seen again.
  • Hi Knotties, 

I have confirmed that our tech team is currently looking into this bug. In the meantime, we’ll be attempting to use a workaround for individual members’ accounts. If you are experiencing these issues, please PM me so I can look into your account. I apologize for the hassle this has caused and really appreciate your continued patience as we get this sorted out.

• MobKazMobKaz member
    edited August 2018
    Deleted

• MobKazMobKaz member
    edited August 2018

• "Your comment will appear after it is approved."

HELP!!  SAVE ME!  It has been several days since I have been able to post on ANY board!  These boards will not survive without my incredible contributions :-p

Apologies in advance.  I am posting this on every.single.dang.board to see if I have a chance in hell anywhere.

I have tried posting from multiple devices.  I have tried posting from different search engines.  I believe my last successful post was regarding the sale of a bridesmaids dress by the bride because she kicked out the bridesmaid.  If I don't die from the lack of a backstory on that post, it will be from exhaustion trying to post new responses!

• MobKazMobKaz member
    edited August 2018

Deleted

• @KnotHolly fyi, it’s still happening. 
  • I want to respond with my reactions of shock and horror, but fear you are contagious!

Mean time, I keep trying to delete my plethora of purgatory posts........

• I'm still getting this message too.
  • I'm still getting this message too.
  • Okay I never got this message before, or it would work after I tried a second time, but now I’m trying to post on Vow Renewals and it doesn’t work. But I can post on wedding woes?
  • Okay I never got this message before, or it would work after I tried a second time, but now I’m trying to post on Vow Renewals and it doesn’t work. But I can post on wedding woes?
    I hope you're not contagious.  For me, it began ON Wedding Woes.  It was the only board on which I received the message.  A few months later, and it appeared on any board, regardless of device or search engine.