Wedding Woes

Where can buy lace fabric?

I wanna DIY my own wedding veil. Anybody knows where to buy the lace fabric online?

Re: Where can buy lace fabric?

• Joanns 
    fabric. Com
    amazon

• I second Joanns - my mother got the fabric to make my veil. I believe she had a 60% off coupon so you may be able to get all the materials you need for a reasonable price. 
  • Mood Fabrics has a good selection of lace trim. Are you wanting the outer edges of a tulle veil to be trimmed with lace, or for the whole thing to be a lace pattern?

• checked. seems they don't have bridal lace for choice. Thank you though. :)
  • I just checked on it, can't find any lace applique or lace trim. I was thinking to add some lace applique at edge of my veil. Maybe sew some beads on it also.Thank you.
  • checked. seems they don't have bridal lace for choice. Thank you though. :)
    I checked too. Amazon has over 40,000 results when I searched for “lace trim”. 

Idk what the bolded means though. Are you looking for something uber specific? 

Check with local antique stores. Sometimes they have a basket in the corner with old sewing notions.
  • Even googling "Bridal Lace Appliques" I found About 3,270,000 results (0.47 seconds) 

• I know for a FACT that Joann's sells lace fabric, lace-covered fabric, lace trim and lace appliqués because I shop there all the time and was just in a store a few weeks ago. And as I said, any fabric store, even places like Walmart, will have some lace. I don't know where you're looking, but it really shouldn't be difficult to find. 
  • I know that lunss.com sells all kinds of lace fabrics, whether you're making a wedding dress or a bridal veils,you'll find what you want ;)