Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

How wouldyou accessorize this dress??

Hi all! This is a picture of my wedding dress which I ordered last weekend. I am getting married in December and have no idea what to wear WITH my dress. In the picture I'm wearing it with a sparkly belt but I also did try it with a satin belt. I need ideas for hair accessories, veils, jewelry, shoes, etc. The dress is ivory and sparkly all the way down to the floor in a sparsely sequined way. And would you believe it has pockets?? I'm leaning more towards a greenery tiara or sparkly head band and no veil. Shoes I'm not as worried About because no one will see them. I'm hoping to have a long bob to shoulder length hair and I'll have it up except for bangs or a few long pieces to frame my face. Ignore my expression. I'm terrible in pictures lol

Re: How wouldyou accessorize this dress??

• Options
    I would also like yo have all rose gold as my metals but I think silver looks better with the dress. Thoughts?
  • Options
    justsiejustsie member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    What does this dress look like modeled on the stylist's website?  I typically take my cues from there as to what jewelry would not overwhelm the theme of the dress.
  • Options
    AmandaKessAmandaKess member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2018
    I also think silver would probably be a better match. Personally, I'd go for a statement necklace and some modest earrings here. 
  • Options
    I would go no necklace and statement earrings with a thin sparkly headband.  I personally think a necklace would take away from the beautiful lines of the top of your dress.
  • Options
    Yes, silver would look better. I think a sparkly headband would look better than a greenery tiara with this particular dress. Keep the rest of the jewelry subtle, especially if you wear the sparkly belt. This is a really beautiful dress with nice details, so you don't need much else.