Wedding Woes

Fall wardrobe

Anything new you are loving?

Anything on your wish list?

I've had to buy a LOT of new basics so nothing too crazy. 

My wish list is a denim skirt, white pants/denim, and tall black boots. 

Re: Fall wardrobe

• I'm all about the fall boots!

And sweaters and vests :-)

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Not when you have freakishly long arms and no sweater hits your wrists right.  It's all 3/4 inch tops in the fall for me :(

Vests? Vests are a thing again? Like the big 90's drapery vests or the 2000's teeny tiny vests?
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I need to buy myself some new tall brown boots. I always cheap out and I'm never happy with how they fit. I need to just bite the bullet and spend the money. I also need to get a couple pairs of booties. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker

@charmedpam- any boot inspiration? I had booties the last few years, but want some tall ones this year.

I don't have any skinny jeans right now, but should probably pick up a pair.  My calf to thigh ratio is wonky though;(

I always like vests on other people but can never figure out how to get it right.  Like I wear it because I'm cold, but what happens when I go inside? If I take it off my outfit doesn't work.  If I leave it on I get hot.  I have one vest I only wear to church because it's ok to leave a coat on the whole time.

I kind of want a blazer too.  Costco (what? that's wear I go the most) had one last year that I liked, but couldn't see wearing.  Now that I can see myself wearing one I probably won't find it.

• I don't go crazy with boots, but here's a few I love (all from amazon because um...amazon).  I also have to do chunky heels if any because graceful isn't my middle name.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MRWGW9W/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008FBRIYM/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

moving onto winter, I wear these ones religiously. Jeans go over the boot because I have wide calves and I don't wear skinny jeans and probably wouldn't look good on me.

https://www.saksoff5th.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524442043416&amp;site_refer=EML1063TRIG_TRAN

Vests? Vests are a thing again? Like the big 90's drapery vests or the 2000's teeny tiny vests?
    I don't recall either of those trends, lol.

I'm talking about down vests, fur or faux fur vests, wearing a blanket scarf as a poncho of sorts

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I love my puffer vest.   It gets great miles.  

I'm a sucker for The Mom Edit and love Shana's style but not the prices.

Im wanting Adidas superstars and a good black leather moto jacket and maybe some black denim.  

I WFH so for now I am trying to keep it casual.  

I'm talking about down vests, fur or faux fur vests, wearing a blanket scarf as a poncho of sorts
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOH when I hear "vests" I think of what's her face from Mad About You or Avril Lavigne. Like these - 

Image result for 90s fashion vests woman

Image result for tiny vests
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • I'm so ready for fall clothes! It's my favorite season to shop for. 
  • Every time I find a pair of boots I love they’re sold out. I’m on the lookout for a new pair of brown boots. I love wearing knit sweaters as well. And if you want leggings that get mistaken as real pants, White House Black Market makes some that are amazing AND slimming. 

• I work @ DSW PT, so I am already stocking up on boots! I stick to leggings, chunky sweaters, and over the knee boots for the fall. I also love oversized boyfriend tees and jean jackets! I'm just looking for a new floppy hat!
  • I haven't looked for anything.  I may go browsing on my next day off to get some ideas/inspiration for fall.  I do want some new jeans.  I'm tired of most the ones in my closet.  
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I ordered 4 things yesterday. 3 are white......

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH when I hear "vests" I think of what's her face from Mad About You or Avril Lavigne. Like these - 

Image result for 90s fashion vests woman

Image result for tiny vests
    Oooh I get it!  Yeah, I remember those now, lol.

• Tall boots, trench coat, Canada Goose jacket, plaid scarf, basic black straight leg pant, long sleeve/ three quarter sleeve V-neck top in solid colour