Missouri-St Louis

Public locations in St. Louis for engagement pictures

Hi everyone! I live in St. Louis but have only lived here for about two months. My fiance and I are getting married in September of 2019 and are having two sessions of engagement pictures--one at my fiance's family farm and the other in St. Louis. My question is if anyone knows of indoor and outdoor locations that would be fun to take pictures at. Thank you! 

Re: Public locations in St. Louis for engagement pictures

• I would ask this on the St. Louis local board. This is an international one, so many of us won't be able to answer this question.
  • I agree with Jen about checking local boards. 

But more broadly, does your city have a nice/cool city hall? We took photos outside Buffalo city hall and they’re some of my favorites, other places could be libraries (universities or public libraries), any parks/botanical gardens/waterways. Just be sure if you’re looking at indoor locations you don’t need a permit, or if there are any specific requirements or restrictions. Many public places still have rules about photography. 
  • I asked my photographer for suggestions and took a look at other local photographers social media posts for ideas.