Knottie Tech Help

What is this 400 bad request

Idk if this is just my computer or a common problem with the knot. I am trying to get onto my cousins wedding website and it keeps giving me this 400 bad request page about cookies or something? I have never had this problem with any other site, only with the knot. 

Re: What is this 400 bad request

• edited March 2019
    I know any time I try to log into the boards on my laptop, I get a 502 Bad Gateway message. (I don’t have any problems on mobile.) Your issue might be related.

@KnotRiley, can you help?

• Trying to build my website today and kept having the same problem.

I came over here to build a website because the other site I tried had too many bugs.

Just need one to work...
  • Trying to build my website today and kept having the same problem.

I came over here to build a website because the other site I tried had too many bugs.

Just need one to work...
    Have you tried Wedding Wire's sites? I made mine there (years ago now) and it worked well. I've heard nothing but bad things about TK sites, especially if you try to get RSVPs and things through them.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • That is exactly why I came over here - WW's sites are hard to manage and apparently also full of bugs. Their account support forums are full of issues, some of which haven't been resolved for months.

Not that I expect help from the Knot... I've had an issue here on the tech support forums since January, that not one person has replied to...
  • Hey, Knot.

This is STILL A PROBLEM.

And I just put YOUR website on my STDs.

Could someone please respond?