Wedding Woes

Tuesday Flu-sday

2»

Re: Tuesday Flu-sday

• 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I cannot believe how much lori’s one daughter looks like her. 

Team parents have officially lost their shit. I’ve had to turn off my ringer and email alerts. 
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    VarunaTT said:
    @6fsn, K and I have decided that M2 needs to play junior roller derby.  This little thing might've gone far enough that we scouted junior leagues in your state.

We are not weird, promise.  :D
    M2 and I would LOVE IT!!!  Is there one?!  We’ve been toying with ninja warrior teams. She’s been to a few open gyms and had a blast. 
  • Can’t get enough of the college admissions scandal. Operation Varsity Blues! Love it. 
  • 6fsn said:
    VarunaTT said:
    @6fsn, K and I have decided that M2 needs to play junior roller derby.  This little thing might've gone far enough that we scouted junior leagues in your state.

We are not weird, promise.  :D
    M2 and I would LOVE IT!!!  Is there one?!  We’ve been toying with ninja warrior teams. She’s been to a few open gyms and had a blast. 
    We just did some baseline research off of K's memory and I couldn't remember exactly where you were, but we can actually officially look and reach out to find a real answer.  I'll PM you, probably tomorrow.
  • edited March 2019
    @ShesSoCold, the duplicate posting issue seems to be back. 

So glad your dad is better, @levioosa! Hope his recovery goes smoothly.