Michigan-Detroit
Options

Rock Financial Bridal show

Anyone going this weekend? Im really excited for it. We have been to a couple, but this will be the biggest. I hope to find our Dj and our photograpgher there.
Daisypath Wedding tickers
200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st

Re: Rock Financial Bridal show

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really wanted to go, but it's on a weekend, so I can't go.  Stupid work. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    lanejanelanejane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going. It's nice to go out and bond over the wedding with my mom, sister and little niece. Plus, I found a great DJ at the last one I went to so they are actually great resources.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, I'll be working at another bridal show.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I'm going and so excited!  FI is crazy and wants to go, I informed him it is kind of a woman thing but he insists on going. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance LOVES going to them. His favorite part? The fashion shows..lol. but I love that he is so into them.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome that he's involved.  I feel so out of it when women talk about their fiances not being involved because mine loves having a say in everything, I just need to tell him when things need to happen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never been maybe I will look into going. I have most of my vendors booked but now I think I want a videographer and uplighting so it might be worth it.
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am thinking about going.  I know I have most of my vendors picked out and my dress, but for some reason I still want to go.  And it's right in my backyard.  Maybe Fi will want to go with me.  ;)
  • Options
    Glambride09Glambride09 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm going on Sunday with my mom and sister.  I have pretty much settled on a DJ but am looking at photographers and lighting designers.  Also will be excited to see bridesmaids dressses and invitation ideas.
    Venue: Book Cadillac imageimage
  • Options
    sasha213swsasha213sw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'm going too. FI is working that day and I will have the day to myself. I asked a friend and she agreed to go with me so I thought, why not? Technically it's still really early for me (wedding isn't until August 2012) but it's never too soon for ideas!
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI loves going with me too.  At first he liked tasting all the cake samples but then he realized most of them are not so great.  Now, because we work together at many bridal shows, we always get to watch the fashion shows together and comment on the dresses.  He loves talking to me about how terrible many of the dresses look (color, cut, etc) or if he thinks I'd look good in them. 
  • Options
    k5uptonk5upton member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't go but wish I would have.  Did you find a good videographer or photographer?  I still need both!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards