Wedding Woes

The Bachelorette- spoilers!

i am so impressed with Hannah. Her response to Luke was perfection. Articulate, confident, unapologetic. I absolutely loved it. How long do we think before he starts courting a Duggar?

Re: The Bachelorette- spoilers!

• I'm sorry I ever doubted Hannah. When they announced her for The Bachelorette, I was skeptical. But man, she was amazing last night. I don't know that I would have been able to keep my composure the way she did. 

Luke is a fucking psychopath. I cannot wait to see what happens when he shows back up. I heard that supposedly he came with a ring and wanted to propose to Hannah! 

Who do you think The Bachelor is going to be? 
  • I loved her picking up her glass of wine at the end. I’m hoping for Mike as The Bachelor. 
  • I'm hoping for either Mike or Tyler C (assuming he's not picked). 

The whole "I fucked in a windmill. Twice" - nearly killed me. 
  • I'm hoping for either Mike or Tyler C (assuming he's not picked). 

The whole "I fucked in a windmill. Twice" - nearly killed me. 
    That might be the greatest reality tv line ever. I’m a casual watcher but watched the clip of that this morning. Fantastic. 
  • Spoilers below!

I cannot believe Luke showed up to the rose ceremony as if he hadn't already been sent home. What a psycho. Hannah moving the podium was great. 
    He also did a shit job of trying to explain himself at the MTA. And then he eventually just left?! 
  • I loved it all. Hannah was so clear and articulate, the other men were great. I wish Chris Harrison had pressed Luke more on why he signed up for the show to begin with. He knows it involves her dating multiple guys, he knows fantasy suites exist, if he really wants a devout evangelical woman, what made him think the bachelorette was the place to find that? Obviously Hannah’s faith is very important to her but he didn’t know it would be Hannah. 
  • I was yelling about that at the TV. "What show do you think you signed up for!?" 

I forget which guy said it, but he was spot on when he said Luke is not Christian-like at all. 

I really think Mike is going to be the next Bachelor. 

Oh, I also heard some crazy drama about BIP involving Blake. 
  • So, the finale! 

SPOILERS BELOW:

I was screaming at the TV when she picked Jed, even though I knew she was going to do it. HIS parents told her he wasn't ready (obviously we all know why now), and HER parents told her he wasn't the right pick for her. And she still picked him over Tyler. 

Did Jed really not think any of this was going to come out? He should have just bowed out towards the end and left the show. He got engaged, and then ghosted the girl he was telling he loved her as he was getting on the plane for the show! He watched Hannah kick off a guy the first episode for having a girlfriend. I guess he thought he could just lie his way through it. 

AND to then be so pissed about Luke P being there (which, ok, yes, he is a psycho) - but to play with her head like that, when he was lying to her the whole time!?!?

I truly hope she gets together with Tyler. They seem like they have a lot of chemistry. 
  • I was entertained by some of the stupidity of the finale.  We all know what happens on overnight date week, and don't-judge-me Hannah has no issue talking about it, nor calling people out like Luke, who make an issue of it.  Yet while she's not to be judged for sleeping with several guys in one week, guys she's supposedly serious enough to be engaged to the following week, she judges Jed for hooking up with some girl before coming on the show.  You can't have it both ways; I wish he had told her Jesus still loves me.

Next, regardless of how things ended up, if she knew she was open to seeing how things could go with Tyler, talking about how many times Peter got after it on the overnight date seemed really awkward, and then to have his mom over there cheering for him as Hannah announced his sexual stamina, that was kind of cringe-worthy.

I saw it coming with Jed, 25 year old (bad) musician that wants to settle down, are you kidding me?  Really anyone on this franchise for that matter; most people in the age range they put on the show are not ready for marriage, which is why they have what, a success count of seven or eight at this point? lol

I'm hoping if they really must keep recycling people from one show to be bachelor/bachelorette on the next show, it's either Mike or Peter; I felt like they were the only normal ones of the whole bunch.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I really hope it's Mike or Peter. 

Very excited for BIP. I'm wondering who Demi hooks up with. 
  • I was entertained by some of the stupidity of the finale.  We all know what happens on overnight date week, and don't-judge-me Hannah has no issue talking about it, nor calling people out like Luke, who make an issue of it.  Yet while she's not to be judged for sleeping with several guys in one week, guys she's supposedly serious enough to be engaged to the following week, she judges Jed for hooking up with some girl before coming on the show.  You can't have it both ways; I wish he had told her Jesus still loves me.

Next, regardless of how things ended up, if she knew she was open to seeing how things could go with Tyler, talking about how many times Peter got after it on the overnight date seemed really awkward, and then to have his mom over there cheering for him as Hannah announced his sexual stamina, that was kind of cringe-worthy.

I saw it coming with Jed, 25 year old (bad) musician that wants to settle down, are you kidding me?  Really anyone on this franchise for that matter; most people in the age range they put on the show are not ready for marriage, which is why they have what, a success count of seven or eight at this point? lol

I'm hoping if they really must keep recycling people from one show to be bachelor/bachelorette on the next show, it's either Mike or Peter; I felt like they were the only normal ones of the whole bunch.
    I don’t think it was just the hooking up a week before though- it was saying he didn’t have a girlfriend just ya know some chick he was talking to and saying I love you to and meeting the parents with and vacationing with. 
  • I really hope it's Mike or Peter. 

Very excited for BIP. I'm wondering who Demi hooks up with. 
    Hopefully half the cast. Demi’s fun and I hope she has a great time!

I don’t think it was just the hooking up a week before though- it was saying he didn’t have a girlfriend just ya know some chick he was talking to and saying I love you to and meeting the parents with and vacationing with. 
    Agreed. He only went on the show to further his career. He told this girl he loved her as he was getting on the plane. He told her they'd be together after he got back. And then he continued to lie to Hannah, downplaying their relationship. If you have been on multiple trips with someone, met their parents, told them you love them - that's a serious relationship.