Wedding Woes

It’s Monday!! (I took the day off!)

2»

Re: It’s Monday!! (I took the day off!)

• Heading downtown for dinner with the gals tonight. Had PT for first time today - oh so sore! Hopefully it will help the hip though!

Where did you go to dinner? 
  • mrsconn23 said:
    banana468 said:
    Update: Chiquito saw the surgeon and no additional stitches/surgery is required.   He has a new fiberglass cast that he can't get wet but we can take it off to bathe him.    We have to reapply his bacitracin and band aids every other day and go back in a week. 

He goes back to school tomorrow with a restriction of no recess or gym.   
    Wow.  That's quite the humdinger.  But yay no surgery.  Doors off the hinges for a few weeks?  ;)  
    At least not closed.  Doors off hinges hinder mom and dad time.  But we are continuing to remind the kids about how they need to behave and LISTEN.   

Chiquita's been a bit indignant and has tried to say that it is only half her fault.   And well.....she's right that it's not entirely her fault and this was an accident but she's not getting any rewards any time soon.   She screwed up big time.  
  • I saw Rent with my mum and aunt. We also did dinner, and luckily I didn't finish so I have some butternut squash ravioli left overs ;)
     Btw, I LOVE rent!  I’d go see that again in a heartbeat!  Hope you liked it!

• I saw Rent with my mum and aunt. We also did dinner, and luckily I didn't finish so I have some butternut squash ravioli left overs ;)
     Btw, I LOVE rent!  I’d go see that again in a heartbeat!  Hope you liked it!
    It was really good!
    I'd never seen the stage show, so I tried really hard not to compare to the movie version. Very similar though! :) Tbh I found the stage show had some details the movie didn't, so that was really good for explanation wise
  • mrsconn23 said:

Heading downtown for dinner with the gals tonight. Had PT for first time today - oh so sore! Hopefully it will help the hip though!

Where did you go to dinner? 
    We just went to The Weber Grill. I've been there many times before, but this time it wasn't as good for some. My dinner was delicious but 4 out of the 6 of us weren't happy with their entrees. One sent her's back to be cooked longer (they cooked the burger too rare for her) and the rest of us were done with our dinners before she got her burger.  Oh well, everyone has off nights.
  • Love Weber! We order it at work a lot and even the delivery is good (sometimes delivered food just isn’t the same). But of course in house - better

• Weber has the BEST fries, omg.