Wedding Woes

Wednesday

CharmedPamCharmedPam member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited November 2019 in Wedding Woes
Did I spell that right?  I always get panicky when I have to spell that!  

Working today but out @ 2.  Nails done at 3!

No Thanksgiving for me, I’ll be heading North where they’ve already given thanks.   I HOPE this is at least one of you on here tomorrow; 
eta:  This works for parents too

Re: Wednesday

• I'm not having a  good day. 

I barely slept last night. 
    Almost got into a fight with a truck driver in the parking lot. 
    Got to my desk, and ripped my jeans. These are my favorite pair. I have tape on them. 

We're having our work potluck today (I made chicken pot pie casserole). And then I'm leaving early to pick my cousin up at the airport. My parents will be at my house too when I get home. All I want to do is get into bed when I get home and I can't. WAH. 
  • Finally starting to feel a little bit better. Not 100% yet but getting there. I’m going to attempt to run some errands this morning and give myself the afternoon to rest if I need it. I really don’t want to be sick tomorrow so I’m trying not to push it. We’re heading to my in laws for dinner tomorrow so we’re finally not traveling far for the holiday and I cannot wait! 

Hope @VarunaTT you’re doing well today!
  • Totally get that feeling of not wanting the information @mrsconn23; you all have had A LOT of new information over the last few weeks and I think it’s totally reasonable to want to not hear anymore right now. Really hoping its all right.  
  • Aww @mrsconn23 I can't imagine how hard that is. Sending you love <3 
  • My internet browswer was being weird. When I would click on a thread to open it would open in a new tab and if I tried to comment it would open a new tab. That was weird! Luckily a restart worked.

That meme is totally me. DH does the Thanksgiving cooking.

@climbingwife you need a day re-do

• I was reading a listicle that was talking about some of the BF deals Amazon has leaked.  Shocker, a whole bunch of their stuff, like Echos and Kindles.

But then I came across this gadget and was lmao!  It has a wifi camera and, not only lets people watch and talk to their pets, but they can also have the device throw a treat.  I could just see my dog Izzy staring at it for hours.  Waiting for it to talk to her and throw her a treat, lol.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/shopping-holidays/the-best-black-friday-deals-from-amazon-so-far/ss-BBPUzca?ocid=spartanntp#image=16  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @CharmedPam the baby Yoda memes are just killing me "spatchy-spatch" lmao
    Also think of it as "wed-nes-day"

@climbingwife oh jeez :( what was the fight about? Also I'm curious how you fixed your pants with tape, I've never heard of that solution

I'm so tired.
    So BabyKitten does have a cracked tooth, but it's weird so we think her teeth shifted also? She doesn't seem bothered by that, but she has upper cuspids and last molar coming in too so we know she isn't in the greatest spot teeth wise.
    We're going to mention at her 18m appt next week and see what the dr suggests.
    I'm hoping not to take her to the dentist, on the sheer fact that it will not go well. We haven't been yet and I was hoping to take her for her first 'visit' before she's 2 :\

She also had a shitty night, so please send coffee.
  • Well yesterday was interesting. I showed up for work and they had me at the wrong place. So then I had to drive to the right one for training. I saw a car accident on the way too. 

More training today. There’s supposed to be a big storm coming in for us, which means most states’ normal rain lol. I’m expecting the two hour drive down to my aunt’s house to be a shit show. Im debating whether or not to try and work out tomorrow morning before we go so I can eat guilt free. I’m not cooking anything besides stuffing this year (usually I fully host) so I almost don’t know what to do with all of this free time. 

@mrsconn23 hugs for you

@charlotte989875 don’t over do it! I hope you feel better!

@VarunaTT I hope surgery went well! 

@climbingwife I hope your day improves

• @climbingwife oh jeez :( what was the fight about? Also I'm curious how you fixed your pants with tape, I've never heard of that solution

I
    Just a trucker that apparently was trying to pick up a container in our parking lot, and was gesturing wildly at me as I was trying to enter the parking lot. He hadn't even  hooked up yet to the trailer - let me fucking park first, you dickhead. 

I literally just slapped gorilla tape over the rip. It looks ridiculous, but it's my only solution. 

@climbingwife oh jeez :( what was the fight about? Also I'm curious how you fixed your pants with tape, I've never heard of that solution

I'm so tired.
    So BabyKitten does have a cracked tooth, but it's weird so we think her teeth shifted also? She doesn't seem bothered by that, but she has upper cuspids and last molar coming in too so we know she isn't in the greatest spot teeth wise.
    I'm hoping not to take her to the dentist, on the sheer fact that it will not go well. We haven't been yet and I was hoping to take her for her first 'visit' before she's 2 :\

I would definitely at least call a dentist? Idk how Canadian health care works but teeth tend to get harder to fix with time, not easier. 

I'm so tired.

I would definitely at least call a dentist? Idk how Canadian health care works but teeth tend to get harder to fix with time, not easier. 
    If she was older, I'd definitely get her into the dentist asap but some dental things under a certain age they want to go through the Children's Hospital. Her dr appt is Wednesday, and when I called to ask about it they said they're making a note. If something changes {pain, etc} to call a dentist and they can make the call.
    The age thing just really messes things up *eye roll* 18m is hard :\ 
  • MrsConn - Hugs to you and I hope you get some good info for your mom!

Climbing - Not a good start to the day, just means it can only go up from here!

MKD - If there is even a small change in BabyKitten, push to get her into the dentist ASAP!  

Varuna - I hope you are lurking and feeling better!

I only have an apple cake to make for tomorrow, which I will do when I get home.  I'm heading out at lunch to pick up small toy lot for DD.  They are 5 Sesame characters to go with the Sesame Street neighborhood store setup I got elsewhere.  This will get saved as a Santa gift.  We are out at 3.

Tomorrow we are going to my brother's house, which is about 10 minutes away, if we miss all the lights!  Friday will be shopping.  Saturday will be to the tree farm.  We will do a few other things throughout the weekend too.

Happy Thanksgiving to WWs and I hope our Canadian crew can find some good shopping deals too!  I'm thankful for your friendships here!
  • I’m stressed. I had very specific plans for Thanksgiving dinner and my MIL whom I love dearly is teaching me patience this week. 

My insurance company is now denying a prescription that I’ve been using for the past year so we’ll probably have to pay out of pocket. 

I can’t drink because I’m on meds - all I can do is smile....

I wish I could find the Will Ferrell wine crying gif because that’s meeeee
  • I’m stressed. I had very specific plans for Thanksgiving dinner and my MIL whom I love dearly is teaching me patience this week. 

My insurance company is now denying a prescription that I’ve been using for the past year so we’ll probably have to pay out of pocket. 

Same. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow. 
  • I wish I could find the Will Ferrell wine crying gif because that’s meeeee
    You don’t need to post the gif.  Just saying it put the image in my head.

But honestly what a bummer!!

• @OliveOilsMom Oh for sure. Daycare knows about it and keeping us aware if she seems upset about it or changes in anything. Downside is the cuspids and molar coming, so it's gonna be hard to tell. Is it chipped tooth or others causing her to be upset?
  • mrsconn23 said:
    I’m stressed. I had very specific plans for Thanksgiving dinner and my MIL whom I love dearly is teaching me patience this week. 

Same. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow. 
    Because of meds, or something else?  ;) 
    A very, very early something else 😉. 

We’re not telling people in real life yet (beside my sister, because she got my “is the real??” texts) because it’s so early but yup, I’m pregnant! 
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'M CRYING!!!  THIS IS THE GREAT NEWS I NEEDED TODAY! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ahhhhhhh @charlotte989875 I'm so excited for you guys! That's wonderful news! 
  • Ahhhhhhh @charlotte989875 I'm so excited for you guys! That's wonderful news! 
    Thank you!! I’m going to need all the running while pregnant advice! 
  • Congrats Charlotte!!!!!  Wonderful news!
  • Congrats, @charlotte989875!!!!!

Random tip for anyone who has to pay out of pocket for meds, try the GoodRx app or try calling the med company or go to the med website to get coupons. 

• AAHHHH!!! Congrats @charlotte989875 :D 
    @{ps nice sleuthing @mrsconn23 ;) !}
  • Congrats @charlotte989875!  Very exciting!