Wedding Woes

Wednesday

2»

Re: Wednesday

• I’m stressed. I had very specific plans for Thanksgiving dinner and my MIL whom I love dearly is teaching me patience this week. 

My insurance company is now denying a prescription that I’ve been using for the past year so we’ll probably have to pay out of pocket. 

I can’t drink because I’m on meds - all I can do is smile....

I wish I could find the Will Ferrell wine crying gif because that’s meeeee
    Same. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow. 
    Congrats!!! What a wonderful thing to be thankful for this year!!
  • Congratulations @charlotte989875!   Blame the turkey for an early pregnancy nap tomorrow.    
  • Congratulations @charlotte989875! What wonderful news and something to be so thankful for this season. I'm so happy for you. And yes @mrsconn23, good sleuthing lol.
  • mrsconn23 said:
    I’m stressed. I had very specific plans for Thanksgiving dinner and my MIL whom I love dearly is teaching me patience this week. 

My insurance company is now denying a prescription that I’ve been using for the past year so we’ll probably have to pay out of pocket. 

I can’t drink because I’m on meds - all I can do is smile....

I wish I could find the Will Ferrell wine crying gif because that’s meeeee
    Same. It’s going to be a long day tomorrow. 
    Because of meds, or something else?  ;) 
    A very, very early something else 😉. 

We’re not telling people in real life yet (beside my sister, because she got my “is the real??” texts) because it’s so early but yup, I’m pregnant! 
    YAYY!!!  Congratulations!
  • @charlotte989875!!! Yay! Congrats and hope you're feeling well  <3
  • Thanks everyone!!! We’re both so so excited! It’s still early but fingers crossed everything goes well!