Wedding Woes
Options

new date

hi everyone,
 Well like a lot of people i have to postpone my wedding, which is suppose to be sunday, due to the virus,  I do have a new date of august 9th.  question is.. do i send out new save the dates and invites? All the guest have been informed.  i do have a wedding website and updated.  A lot of people are order and not tech savy.  Any advice??

Re: new date

• Options
    If everyone is informed I would not waste money and paper sending new STD's.  Maybe new invites if you have the budget so that you can get accurate RSVP's - but that could also be done by phone or email (or however you notified everyone of the change). 

Sorry your plans had to change - good luck!
  • Options
    Casadena said:
    If everyone is informed I would not waste money and paper sending new STD's.  Maybe new invites if you have the budget so that you can get accurate RSVP's - but that could also be done by phone or email (or however you notified everyone of the change). 

Sorry your plans had to change - good luck!
    I agree with this. 
  • Options
    If all guests are already aware of the new wedding date, I wouldn't bother with new save-the-dates. You can do new invites if you want to have an invite with your new wedding date on it and/or if you're concerned that people will forget or not RSVP if you don't send them. That is entirely up to you.

I'm sorry you had to change your plans, and I hope you have a wonderful wedding this summer!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear. We had to do the same. I was able to change to a new date but we will have to collect RSVPs again. How did you change the RSVP due date?
  • Options
    Friends of ours just had to do this, too. They went online only, and guests will RSVP online for the new date, when it is announced. You do risk missing older people who don't use computers, but I'm guessing they will just call these folks directly.