We are getting married June 20th 2020 (Hopefully) We have been given options from our venue to start thinking about. Option 1) Reschedule the whole wedding to a later date. 2) Split the wedding up into 2 parts. 1 part an elopement with key family and friends and second part would be the reception on a later date. I am so stressed about making this decision!! If we want to reschedule the whole thing then we need to do ASAP! If we move it, we also have to move our honeymoon as well. We leave 3 days after the wedding and we would have to reach out to all the guests as invites have been sent out. We would have people flying in from other states as well, which I know is a risk in its self. I am trying to be really optimistic but its really hard!
I need advice!! Any June/July brides dealing with this?
from Puyallup, Wa