Wedding Woes
Options

Thursday

Late in the day, but here we go!

This is officially my second to last day of WFH.  Our city is entering "Phase One" on Saturday, so my workplace sent out a letter yesterday afternoon that everyone needs to return to the office this Monday (May 18th).

I knew it was coming, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a bit pissed about it.  They're technically an essential business so they can.  It's a little faster and easier to work out of the office.  But still.  Except for filing and mass copying, there is nothing I do at the office that I can't do from home.  Where it's SAFER!!!!  Even our mayor said something like that in her press conference about entering Phase One...that, although the city is opening up a little, it is still best and safer for people stay home when possible.  Unfortunately, the company I work for is very old school and hasn't liked people working from home.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thursday

• Options
    Never mind!  I see great minds think alike.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jstump2Jstump2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    my company is the same way. We came back Monday even though a majority of us could and were doing our jobs from home. The sons run the business now but the dad still does some things and he was here too. He is in his 70's and a cancer survivor! Face-palm.