Attire & Accessories Forum

What kind of cover/bolero/wrap/jacket is best for my off the shoulder dress and how to min cleavage?

HI, 
I recently said yes to a strapless fit and flare dress. (Martina Liana 895 pictured below). Now as I think back to the dress and stare at my picture (pictured below) from the bridal dress appointment I keep second guessing my decision. 

I had always envisioned myself in an off the shoulder fully sleeved dress dress but just loved how this one fit. I would like to add some off the shoulder sleeves (beauty and the beast/belle style) at the very least. In the picture the dress was too big and clipped to my figure. The off the shoulder sleeves have been clipped on to get a better idea as to how it would look once added.

I know my church has had brides wear strapless and off the shoulder gowns in the past. Yet, I still worry that this may not be modest enough for my greek orthodox church ceremony. Does it make sense to wear something over the dress with the off the shoulder belle sleeves? Does anyone have any examples?

Also, I worry my cleavage may be too much. Do you have any tips as to how to keep the top tasteful without too much boobage? Should  I consider a modesty panel?

Re: What kind of cover/bolero/wrap/jacket is best for my off the shoulder dress and how to min cleavage?