DIY Wedding Forum

DYI Wedding Album

I spent almost a year creating our wedding album. I am a perfectionist so I wanted it to be perfect. Unfortunately, my husband doesn't care if we even get one or what it looks like so he won't give an opinion. I was hoping you guys could look at it and let me know what you think. I've linked it below.

https://www.zno.com/prod-assets/app/photobook/index.html?virtualProjectGuid=fM2plL60Nt8=&initGuid=fM2plL60Nt8=&timestamp=1595900502781&isPreview=true&languageCode=en

Re: DYI Wedding Album

• Your album looks great! Congratulations! You looked beautiful and very happy. I would make 2 suggestions..The one with you coming down the stairs, I would switch with the one of your husband, so he is looking into the page and not out and you are on the right side. Also, with the one with your Sweetheart table as a large photo in the middle...I would not use that one and would put in another. It really doesn't show much and the "Mr & Mrs" are showing on the wrong side. Sorry, it is not the best photo. Maybe it could be a smaller one, but not as the big one. Also, please do not get too caught up in the album design. You did a wonderful job. Maybe your husband doesn't seem to care because the design has been going on for so long. Nothing in life is ever 100 %. You may look back on your album in 5 years and wish you had another picture in one place. But you are making the best decision you can at the moment. It is much better to have a beautiful album now, then to stress and keep going. Really, in the long run, it is not worth all the changes. Most people don't even look at their album that much. It is better to be with your husband and enjoy your time together. Believe me, your album captures everything of your day and has some good interaction photos and you did a great job with the design. Just get it printed and enjoy it and the memories of your Wedding Day.  
  • edited July 2020
    Your album looks great! Congratulations! You looked beautiful and very happy. I would make 2 suggestions..The one with you coming down the stairs, I would switch with the one of your husband, so he is looking into the page and not out and you are on the right side. Also, with the one with your Sweetheart table as a large photo in the middle...I would not use that one and would put in another. It really doesn't show much and the "Mr & Mrs" are showing on the wrong side. Sorry, it is not the best photo. Maybe it could be a smaller one, but not as the big one. Also, please do not get too caught up in the album design. You did a wonderful job. Maybe your husband doesn't seem to care because the design has been going on for so long. Nothing in life is ever 100 %. You may look back on your album in 5 years and wish you had another picture in one place. But you are making the best decision you can at the moment. It is much better to have a beautiful album now, then to stress and keep going. Really, in the long run, it is not worth all the changes. Most people don't even look at their album that much. It is better to be with your husband and enjoy your time together. Believe me, your album captures everything of your day and has some good interaction photos and you did a great job with the design. Just get it printed and enjoy it and the memories of your Wedding Day.  
    Thank you for your suggestions! I hadn't even noticed the Mr. & Mrs. were the wrong way until you pointed it out. I went back and looked at the original photo and it is correct in the original photo. For some reason, the program I used to create my album flipped the picture so it appears backwards. I went in and fixed it. Glad you caught that before I had it printed that way.