Wedding Woes

Wednesday or whatever it is

2»

Re: Wednesday or whatever it is

• Happy belated @MissKittyDanger.  Baby Kitten is just precious! I wouldn’t want a dance off with her.  She’d win!

• @mrsconn23, good luck with your mower.

On the subject of Trump supporters, this was funny (in a sad way) from one of the threads on my local Nextdoor.  The poster was suggesting ways and looking for suggestions on how we can help the post office and mail delivery people still delivery our mail in a timely manner, considering the budget cuts being made to slow mail delivery.  She did not specifically call out Trump, but the obvious implication was there and I think other people may have.

Some guy starts ranting about how mail service has always been slow and bad in our area (that is true).  And he is tired of Dems bad-mouthing and blaming Trump for everything.  That the mail service has been slow for a long time and it isn't Trump's fault.

The OP (God bless'er) replied to that poster that Trump is purposefully trying to slow mail service because he doesn't want mail-in voting and has said so himself.  She then followed with the EXACT QUOTE where he said this and included the source, lmao.

It must be hard to be a Trump lover when the words directly out of his mouth negate your arguments. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @mrsconn23, good luck with your mower.

On the subject of Trump supporters, this was funny (in a sad way) from one of the threads on my local Nextdoor.  The poster was suggesting ways and looking for suggestions on how we can help the post office and mail delivery people still delivery our mail in a timely manner, considering the budget cuts being made to slow mail delivery.  She did not specifically call out Trump, but the obvious implication was there and I think other people may have.

Some guy starts ranting about how mail service has always been slow and bad in our area (that is true).  And he is tired of Dems bad-mouthing and blaming Trump for everything.  That the mail service has been slow for a long time and it isn't Trump's fault.

The OP (God bless'er) replied to that poster that Trump is purposefully trying to slow mail service because he doesn't want mail-in voting and has said so himself.  She then followed with the EXACT QUOTE where he said this and included the source, lmao.

It must be hard to be a Trump lover when the words directly out of his mouth negate your arguments. 
    My current favorite is the boats sinking in Texas.
    -The wake of the larger boats sunk the smaller boats making the metaphor of "The rich get richer" even more visibly evident. 
    -Unlike CT where I live, Texas does not require you to have a boating license if you were born on or before August 30, 1993.  So the people most likely in this "parade" are also living in an anti-regulation state and voting for the guy who "is against all this BS regulation" and had these people taken and passed a safe boating course they would understand water safety, water rules, (no wake generation times) and how to avoid being swamped when you encounter jerks who don't pay attention to the rules.     FWIW, I haven't taken the course in CT so I can't drive my boat and won't until I take the course which I'll probably do over the winter.