Wedding Woes
Options

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @short+sassy That story is adorable - the one about the cow, not the one about your fridge.  

Mike Pence does have a rabbit.  I do not like the man, but my goodness it is a cute rabbit.

• Options
    kerbohl said:
    @short+sassy That story is adorable - the one about the cow, not the one about your fridge.  

Mike Pence does have a rabbit.  I do not like the man, but my goodness it is a cute rabbit.
    There is a whole John Oliver book about the bunny because it's named Marlon Bundo.
    John Oliver did a book and audio tape about it being a gay rabbit and the proceeds went to the Trevor Project.
    It's great. Go check the ep lol
  • Options
    kerbohl said:

There is a whole John Oliver book about the bunny because it's named Marlon Bundo.
    John Oliver did a book and audio tape about it being a gay rabbit and the proceeds went to the Trevor Project.
    I have that book! 
  • Options
    kerbohl said:

I have that book! 
    I know M wanted to get it - he may have gotten a digital copy.
    Marlon Bundo just friggen kills me. I want the audio book lol
  • Options
    kerbohl said:

I loved that episode!