Wedding Woes

Veterans Day Wednesday

2»

Re: Veterans Day Wednesday

• I like the bay window in the front. I'm really curious what's behind the high windows in the front and weather that can be opened up with larger windows. This has a lot of potential!
  • Jstump2 said:
    I'm hoping to find hardwoods under that carpet and my H has experience laying floors :)
    Wouldn't that be amazing!  That place looks awesome.  Good luck!

• Jstump2 said:
    I'm hoping to find hardwoods under that carpet and my H has experience laying floors :)
    That would be typical lmao Those boomers putting carpet over beautiful hardwood.
    YOUR HARDWOOD WAS GORGEOUS CAROL!! WHY MUST YOU RUIN IT

My uncle has a flooring company and SOOOOO much of this happens - inevitably saves the people money because when they take off the carpet, the owners want to keep the flooring
  • My parents house had carpet everywhere when they first moved in! Even the bathroom which grossed me out so much! think of the moisture/mold under there!!
  • Jstump2 said:
    My parents house had carpet everywhere when they first moved in! Even the bathroom which grossed me out so much! think of the moisture/mold under there!!
    I have never understood that.  It freaks me out so much - it I ever bought a house that had that it would literally be the first thing I take care of.  Though scratch that - I'd probably get the home inspector to look underneath for mold.  It's just one of those things that would cause me anxiety.

• @MissKittyDanger, I've been eyeing a wine advent calendar at Aldi, but I probably won't do it. It would make a good gift, though.

It's business as usual here. Work is annoying me because people don't want to do their jobs. I'm kind of freaked out about the future of the country. We're about to get a storm. Basically, SSDD. 

My niece turns 4 on Saturday, so I'm looking for a gift while I'm bored in a call. Anyone know what the 4 y/o's are into these days? 
    Costco has a beer advent calendar.  Every year I'm tempted, but I haven't gotten one.  It's 60 bucks for 24 beers which, I guess isn't terrible considering each one is a different, (looks like) higher quality beer.  But I can be pretty cheap, lol.

However, I'm going to finally pull the trigger this year!  I saw it again on our last Costco run and will get it next time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker