Wedding Woes

Tuesday

2»

Re: Tuesday

• I tend to stick to chicken to be healthy. But yeah, I would have to throw some salmon or cod or shrimp in there. 
  • @OliveOilsMom so sorry to hear this terrible news will keep your family in my prayers
  • @OliveOilsMom Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! How terrible! 
  • Oh @OliveOilsMom I’m so sorry for your loss that’s awful. 
  • OMG @OliveOilsMom, I am so so sorry.  My thoughts are with all of you. 

I love that you were able to get a laugh regarding his cremation location.  ((hugs))
  • I tend to stick to chicken to be healthy. But yeah, I would have to throw some salmon or cod or shrimp in there. 
    BK isn't big on fish. We are at a picky-over-meat phase lol
  • @OliveOilsMom I’m so sorry to hear.  Sending all the T & P to you, H and your ILs. How very sad.

@Jen4948 I hope your mother is doing okay 
  • @OliveOilsMom I am so so sorry for your loss. 

• @OliveOilsMom, I'm so sorry. Thoughts are with you and your family. 
  • @OliveOilsMom that is heartbreaking.  Sorry your family ia going through this

Happy for you @ei34

• @OliveOilsMom - I'm so sorry!
    @ei34 - so glad you'll all be home for Thanksgiving.  Your Dad's sentiment is spot on.

• @OliveOilsMom Eternal rest grant unto him...

I'm so sorry. Praying for you guys.
  • so sorry to hear about your BIL @OliveOilsMom
  • Glad he is getting discharged @ei34 And what a sweet sentiment from your dad
  • ei34 said:
    @OliveOilsMom I’m so sorry to hear.  Sending all the T & P to you, H and your ILs. How very sad.

@Jen4948 I hope your mother is doing okay 
    Thank you. She's doing better.

@OliveOilsMom, I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  :'(  <3
  • @OliveOilsMom, I am so sorry for your loss! May he find eternal peace. @ei34 glad you all will be together and your dad's sentiment brought tears to my eyes. Hugs to everyone else having tough times now.

As expected DS1 isn't coming home for Thanksgiving - totally get it. DS2 and DD arrive tomorrow. We are pretty much in each others bubbles. DS2 cracked me up today, he called to say he had a temperature of 99.5 and wanted to know if we still wanted him to come home. I said have you been anywhere since you left here almost 2 weeks ago. Nope, well then the chances of you having contracted Covid is almost 0. Besides 99.5 isn't really a fever. Temperatures fluctuate throughout the day. If he had been out and about I'd be more concerned.

I've been cleaning and cooking the last two days. I made a cheesecake (today is DS1's birthday and we were going to celebrate it when they arrived), pumpkin pie, cooked cranberry sauce and cranberry/orange bread. I cooked sweet potatoes for the casserole. Everything else will get done on Thursday. Christmas decorations are also all done (with a few outdoor exceptions and the tree inside). We may do the tree while the grands are here this weekend.

• @OliveOilsMom, I'm so sorry to hear the bad news.  Ts and Ps for your family.  It's always hard to lose a family member, but especially around the holidays.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ei34, I'm glad you're son was able to get out of the hospital sooner than expected!  That's great news.  I'm glad you all can still safely meet with family for Thanksgiving, even if it is shortened plans from what was expected.

@ILoveBeachMusic, I'm glad you'll be able to see the grands for Thanksgiving!  I know it was touch and go for a little while on who was going to be able to come.  I bet the grandbabies would love to "help" trim the tree while the family is in town.  It's super cute how fascinated babies and toddlers are with lights and colors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ei34, I'm glad you're son was able to get out of the hospital sooner than expected!  That's great news.  I'm glad you all can still safely meet with family for Thanksgiving, even if it is shortened plans from what was expected.

@ILoveBeachMusic, I'm glad you'll be able to see the grands for Thanksgiving!  I know it was touch and go for a little while on who was going to be able to come.  I bet the grandbabies would love to "help" trim the tree while the family is in town.  It's super cute how fascinated babies and toddlers are with lights and colors.
    Thanks. Yeah DD said since I'm her back up child care and will be up there in a couple of weeks for a while it doesn't make sense not to come home for Thanksgiving. If I weren't going up there to babysit, they wouldn't be coming down. Their nanny is going on a trip then they want her to quarantine when she comes back which I totally agree with, which is why I'm going up there.

Thanks. Yeah DD said since I'm her back up child care and will be up there in a couple of weeks for a while it doesn't make sense not to come home for Thanksgiving. If I weren't going up there to babysit, they wouldn't be coming down. Their nanny is going on a trip then they want her to quarantine when she comes back which I totally agree with, which is why I'm going up there.
    So glad you’ll get to see them! 
  • @OliveOilsMom So sorry for your loss - 46 is so young!  

• @OliveOilsMom so sorry for your loss 
  • @ILoveBeachMusic I'm so glad DD and the grands get to come after all! What a blessing. 
  • @OliveOilsMom I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
  • @OliveOilsMom my deepest condolences.   It is so hard to lose someone so young.   Eternal rest grant unto him.