Knottie Tech Help

Someone changed my fiance and I's RSVP to a "no" for our own wedding. Has this happened to anyone??

We are doing online RSVP's for our wedding. We already have all responses in, and I included my fiance and I in our list, for final count and meal preference. I randomly got an email from the Knot, saying that I had just received an RSVP. This RSVP was for my fiance and I, and it said that we were not attending. Does anyone know if I can find out who did this? I freaks me out a little bit that anyone can go online and mess with our RSVP

Re: Someone changed my fiance and I's RSVP to a "no" for our own wedding. Has this happened to anyone??

• edited March 2021
    We are doing online RSVP's for our wedding. We already have all responses in, and I included my fiance and I in our list, for final count and meal preference. I randomly got an email from the Knot, saying that I had just received an RSVP. This RSVP was for my fiance and I, and it said that we were not attending. Does anyone know if I can find out who did this? I freaks me out a little bit that anyone can go online and mess with our RSVP
  • We are doing online RSVP's for our wedding. We already have all responses in, and I included my fiance and I in our list, for final count and meal preference. I randomly got an email from the Knot, saying that I had just received an RSVP. This RSVP was for my fiance and I, and it said that we were not attending. Does anyone know if I can find out who did this? I freaks me out a little bit that anyone can go online and mess with our RSVP

• We are doing online RSVP's for our wedding. We already have all responses in, and I included my fiance and I in our list, for final count and meal preference. I randomly got an email from the Knot, saying that I had just received an RSVP. This RSVP was for my fiance and I, and it said that we were not attending. Does anyone know if I can find out who did this? I freaks me out a little bit that anyone can go online and mess with our RSVP

No idea but change your password if there is one. 
    Also, please add XP to the title if you are going to post in multiple forums.
  • I've had the same thing happen, but with a randon selection of guests who haven't even received their invites yet, as well as some who have already RSVP'd yes (immediate family) it got changed to 'no'. I submitted a request ticket to see let them know there seems to be a glitch, but it's frustrating because we only have the RSVP counter as our method of RSVPing!