Wedding Woes
Options

Well it's WEDNESDAY

2»

Re: Well it's WEDNESDAY

• Options
    @VarunaTT oh no :( Sorry to hear. Extra hugs.
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    @VarunaTT I’m so sorry for your loss. 

@short+sassy they have Vegan Mayo, I think it’s called Veganaise?

We’re down some staff today so I’m covering in my least favorite area. We might never be fully staffed again lol. I hike with FSIL tonight. I called my BFF this morning and it was really nice to catch up for a second. I really miss her. She lives across the country and she’s horrible with texting so we maybe text once a month and speak on the phone every 3-6 months because of timing. She’s entering into her second trimester after a stillbirth and miscarriage so I’m as excited as I am worried about her and I can only imagine how she’s feeling. One of my other good friends is delivering tomorrow and I’m anxious for her too as she’s had a lot of complications. 
    I definitely would have been down for trying vegan mayo!  But they didn't list it anywhere on their menu and, at the time, I wasn't aware such a thing might have existed.

Good luck to both of your pregnant friends.  I remember when your BFF miscarried and you flew out to see her.  Lots of Ts and Ps everything goes smoothly for her this time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @VarunaTT, I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @VarunaTT I'm very sorry for your loss.

@Casadena, my sympathies. Hiring is a clusterfuck. I'm dealing with a lot of the same shit.

Doing some contract work for survival right now.

@CharmedPam, I hope your niece gets a dog.

@ILoveBeachMusic, good luck and congrats to your DD and new grandchild!