Wedding Woes

It’s snowing. Wednesday.

2»

Re: It’s snowing. Wednesday.

• @ILoveBeachMusic on the app I usually do a ride followed by a stretch and then either an arms toning strength class or a core strength class.  They also have yoga and running and boot camp too. 

I would love to have the bags of money to throw at the real bike but thus far this is working fine.   
  • Jen4948 said:
    It’s snowing in April. And I know I live in Buffalo and this happens but I’m over it. I had a big 8:30 meeting and while it went well I’m now exhausted and want snacks. 
    I know the feeling. I experienced it a few times in April when I lived in NYC.

Heck, I experienced it a couple of months ago when it froze in Texas! February in Houston is usually in the 60s and 70s, but it was freezing, the roads were slick and I had no power for several days.

No side effects from my second vaccination shot other than a sore shoulder. Spent the morning and early afternoon with my folks. Now I am working and feeling kind of blah. Hopefully today will get better.
    My H and I were in NYC in late April a few years ago.  We were in a Starbucks chit-chatting with a local and mentioned how beautiful the weather was (low to mid 70s).  And how that was an extra bonus for us because it was already getting too hot where we lived.  She laughed and told us it had been heavily snowing, just two weeks earlier.

The only other time I was in NYC was in mid or late March.  There was no snow on the ground, but more heavily packed snow was still in most planters.  I so rarely see snow, I had to go touch it like a little kid, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • VarunaTT said:
    I am getting confused by the two Wednesday posts being next to each other now.  

:smiley:
    Same! What is with the weirdo bumping posts and making strange comments? Also, I know this is the internet and open to all, but it feels creepy. 

Whatever, SSDD for me. No snow, but it got below 50 and I do not like. It was 80 yesterday. Why can't I just have like 2 (or 12) months of 60-70 degrees? 

We're debating whether we should refi and renovate our bathroom. The original plan was to do it next year, but interest rates are so low right now that we could cash out enough to cover it with no real change to our monthly payment. But maybe I'm fixated because soaking in a big tub is really appealing on a random cold Wednesday. It seems like an expensive time to do home improvement projects. 
    This is literally what I am doing right now.  They are renovating my bathtub so I can finally have a soaker tub.  I am excited - by the weekend I might be having a relaxing bath!  We weren't going to do it, but my shower faucet has been leaking and we know that it was something that had to be completely redone which meant redoing the tile.  And since they are already redoing the tile, might as well get them to put in a tub I can actually fit into.  
    It ended up being more expensive than we wanted it to be, but I am so looking forward to no more constant drips and stresses about our plumbing being messed up in there.
    It's been pretty load today, and I was training people at work so I hope they didn't mind the background noise.

• @MissKittyDanger I listen to a guy named Mr. Nightmare on Youtube, but it's more of a quiet video to play to put me to sleep.  It's horror stories.  My husband thinks it is bizarre that horror stories put me in the mood for sleep, but hey, it works for me!
    Also a guy named Ryan George amuses me.  He does these videos where he points out how weird things we take for granted are, like the first guy to hold up a lighter at a concert, or the first guy to kidnap someone .... it's really awkward humour though, if you are in to that type of thing.
    I have not gotten in to the makeup tutorials.  Maybe when we start LARPing again.