Wedding Woes

Oh LW, this is why nonbinary is an option.

Dear Prudence,

I am a biological male who has always lived as a cisgender heterosexual male my entire life. I am in a loving marriage with my heterosexual cisgender wife, and together we have produced some beautiful children. In short, we have a traditional relationship and family and are very happy together. I have always dressed and presented myself as a traditional male and am only attracted to women. However, I have never really felt like a “man,” and lately I have begun to strongly feel genderless. I don’t plan on saying anything to anyone, not even my wife, but part of me wants to at least tell her. However, I feel like no good would come of it, and it kind of feels pointless when I don’t plan on dressing any differently or removing my facial hair. Is this feeling that I’m having plain stupid? What should I do?

— Confused and Afraid

Re: Oh LW, this is why nonbinary is an option.

• counceling.  Don’t hide this any longer. 

• Definitely talk to someone. Maybe someone who is more into the field of the LGBTQ+ 
  • I wonder if LW means they never felt like a "man" in the stereotypical meaning of a "man" and now wonders if that could mean he is somewhere on the rainbow spectrum, the same way people will find someone of the gender attractive and wonder if they are gay/bi. 

But counseling. For everyone, for everything. I wish therapy was available for everyone.
  • I wonder if LW means they never felt like a "man" in the stereotypical meaning of a "man" and now wonders if that could mean he is somewhere on the rainbow spectrum, the same way people will find someone of the gender attractive and wonder if they are gay/bi. 

But counseling. For everyone, for everything. I wish therapy was available for everyone.
    Oh.  I didn’t even read it like that.  My response is the same though, either way they should all get therapy yeah