Destination Weddings Discussions

Destination Wedding in Aruba??

My fiance and I have been dreaming of doing a small destination wedding in Aruba for a while, but now that the planning has begun I'm insanely stressed. The guest list has gone up (it always does) and I'm nervous about not seeing the venue before the wedding (we can't afford to go down there again before we get married).

I got a quote from the Holiday Inn Aruba and it looks great. Seems reasonable, pictures seem beautiful, but I can't find any actual "wedding" reviews from them, only resort reviews. Does anyone have any experience with the Holiday Inn Aruba for their wedding?

Any other Aruba wedding tips please and thank you?! 

Re: Destination Wedding in Aruba??

• MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    My fiance and I have been dreaming of doing a small destination wedding in Aruba for a while, but now that the planning has begun I'm insanely stressed. The guest list has gone up (it always does) and I'm nervous about not seeing the venue before the wedding (we can't afford to go down there again before we get married).

I got a quote from the Holiday Inn Aruba and it looks great. Seems reasonable, pictures seem beautiful, but I can't find any actual "wedding" reviews from them, only resort reviews. Does anyone have any experience with the Holiday Inn Aruba for their wedding?

Any other Aruba wedding tips please and thank you?! 

Have you made sure to get all the necessary information and documents to ensure you have a legal ceremony in Aruba?  That is where I would start first.