• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2011 Weddings

afternoon poll..

Soo.. hard time focusing at work today..

Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)?

if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be?

whats your favorite activity to do with FI?

Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'?

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: afternoon poll..

• Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)?St Lucia is at the top of our list

if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be? Maybe the Maldives or Seychelles Islands, but I don't thnk I want a flight that long and I'm scared of pirates. 

whats your favorite activity to do with FI? Explore, we are both curious by nature but whatever we do together seems so much more interesting than when we do it alone. 

Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? Jackets, especially leather.  I have many, many jackets and always love to add new ones to the wardrobe.

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be? MLK
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)?

Either Niagara Falls or a tropical all-inclusive. haha, very different. Trying to figure out budget stuff first!

Greece, but it's not Rob's dream destination but he promised a trip there in the future!

Walk our dog. :)

Zip-Up hooded sweatshirts. Not too fashionable but I live in them. Outside work, of course.

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be?

Now- John Stewart
    Past- Bobby Kennedy 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)? Aruba...we'll it's what we're aiming for. If we find somewhere else, we'll take it.

if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be? a tour of Europe

whats your favorite activity to do with FI? we just love to do things...anything. Museums, the boat, apple picking, hitting up Salem, MA, etc.

Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? I love my Uggs...and some nice cashmere sweaters.

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be? any Kennedy...I was supposed to be named after Jackie O.
    August 2011: E-Pic! Photobucket
    229 image Invited to celebrate!
    191 image Remembered to RSVP!
    26 image Can't make it
    7 image Got lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Right now its looking like a few days on one of the hawaiian islands (maui ) followed by a hawaiian cruise

new zealand and fiji; or a european trip that covered italy, greece, cyrpus, germany, france, england and switzerland.

travel.  we love taking day trips around ohio; and of course any vacation!

I have developed a newfound love for boots.  I also love long sleeve shirts and hoodies on the more comfy side.

marilyn monroe would be on the list.  I think that would be really interesting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    We are thinking about a cruise, I went on one this summer and FI was jealous and he really wants to go and that way, we can see several destinations, rather than staying in one spot.

Hmmm, I am not that into traveling so just somewhere tropical with a beach. That's all I really need!

Simple things. I love making dinner together then just curling up and watching a movie or something. 

Jeans! I love, love, love a good pair of jeans!

Oh, goodness. Ummmm, I would have to do some serious thinking on this one and my brain is too tired for that! (o:
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
    "The things I've done, the places I've been, just don't compare to the love I'm in, it beats all I've ever seen."
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2011-weddings_afternoon-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:648Discussion:3d931905-616e-467c-8c17-9bae940f571fPost:24b55ab5-926f-4c00-b74a-5199c6f772e3">afternoon poll..</a>:

[QUOTE]Soo.. hard time focusing at work today.. Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)? <strong>A Carribean Cruise </strong> if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be? <strong>Paris </strong>whats your favorite activity to do with FI? <strong>go out to eat! </strong>Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? <strong>I love jackets and coats. I love to layer</strong> If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be? <strong>Beyonce. I just love her</strong>
    Posted by herschle[/QUOTE]
    Photobucket
  • Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)? We're thinking about Amsterdam or St. John

if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be? Definitely a tour of Europe...sigh.

whats your favorite activity to do with FI? Hmm. I dunno! We do everything together. Maybe going for good food, people watching, playing Wii.

Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? Oh man I love light jacket weather. Don't get too much of that in Austin though, unfortunately.

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be? That's a tough one! Maybe my mom's dad? I never got to meet him.
    engagement Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • StephB22StephB22 member
    100 Comments
    edited August 2010
    Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)?
    We are thinking about honeymooning in Hawaii so we dont have to deal with passports, I have been there once with the family but wished I could have gone with the FI and he would really like to go so it works out.
    I would travel Europe, or go to Bora Bora
    haha ummm I would have to say definitely going to HUSKER FOOTBALL games :)
    I am looking forward to putting my Ugg boots on, I pretty much wear one of my pairs of boots daily. AHH I love them. I would say jeans, but I wear those ALL the time, I dont think I own a pair of shorts other than work out shorts.
    I would actually invite my moms mom. I never met her, she died about 5 years before I was born. My mom talks about how much of a great person she was, and I wish I could have known her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    We are thinking about somewhere tropical, but it will have to be in December because school starts right after our wedding.
    A long Europe excursion.
    Just hanging out. We love to play games and tease each other. I love going to football games with him too.
    Long sleeve shirts and jeans. i also love jackets and my dress boots. Love fall!
    Elvis. I'm way hot for him. :)
    August 2011 Siggy Challenge - Favorite E-Pic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image 275 Invited image 113 Partying it up image 15 At home lonely image 145 MIA

• Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)?  Ireland, but we are going for our 1st Anniversary

if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be? Ireland and Scotland

whats your favorite activity to do with FI? Camping with just the two of us

Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? A BIG comfy sweatshirt

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be? Thomas Jefferson
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    we're probably going the Disney World route, we went last year and loved it... FI wants to wear the groom ears 

I've recently become obsessed with South America... Rio, Macchu Pichu, and Argentina (mmm steak, red wine, and latin music!)

pizza, beer and movie night, followed closely with cookouts at friends houses

really, a hoodie is my go-to for fall because I'm a college student, but my favorite grown up thing is a cardigan

I've never had a good answer to this question... Maybe Queen Elizabeth I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)? Paris, Rome and either London (me) or Athens (him). Because we are older, we figure we'd better get there before we can't get around very well LOL.

if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be? Pretty much the above, but it would be for longer than 10 or so days, with more leisurely time to linger.

whats your favorite activity to do with FI? Being lazy and reading the Sunday paper in bed before starting our day. If it has to be an "activity", then attending sporting events, or watching them on tv.

Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? Years ago I used to get really geeked about putting on fall sweaters and wearing boots. Now that I work at home, I'm less geeked. I just switch from sleeveless shirts and sleeveless dresses to sweatpants and long sleeved t-shirts. My fashionability has taken a direct hit with my "work at home" situation, LOL.

If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be? Wow, this is tough. There are so many... Grace Kelly (who I think is the most beautiful woman who ever lived), Abraham Lincoln, John F Kennedy, President Obama. But the person I would most like to invite, who is not famous, would be my late brother. I'd like to have him at dinner, to meet my kids, see my parents again, and let us know how much we miss him and let him see our lives at this point.
    Cruising in the Carribean 

on a cruise! Anywhere! 

Cooking! 

Boots! 

Audrey Hepburn. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2011-weddings_afternoon-poll?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:648Discussion:3d931905-616e-467c-8c17-9bae940f571fPost:24b55ab5-926f-4c00-b74a-5199c6f772e3">afternoon poll..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Soo.. hard time focusing at work today.. Where is everyone honeymooning (or thinking about)? <div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#339966">I think I would like to go to Italy (Venice to be exact) or somewhere in Europe which my FI would also like where we can go visit museums, eat great food and just lots of places to see</font></div><div>if you could take your dream honeymoon, where would it be?</div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008000">Hmm. that is a hard question, probably somewhere in Europe where we can actually afford to stay for more than 1 week and not have a budget while we are on our honeymoon</font></div><div> whats your favorite activity to do with FI? </div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008000">watching movies</font></div><div>Whats your favorite item for  'fall fashion'? </div><div><font class="Apple-style-span" color="#008000">a nice pair of boots</font></div><div>If you could invite one famous person to dinner (now and throughout history), who would it be?</div><div>Now - Brad Pitt minus angelina jolie, </div><div>through out history - Henry VIII and Vincent Van Gogh</div><div>
    Posted by herschle[/QUOTE]

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards