Wedding Woes

Tired, tired Tuesday.

I’m exhausted. The Bills game was great but I’m so so tired. I just want to nap. 

Re: Tired, tired Tuesday.

• Good afternoon.  Work is work.  It's Tuesday.  SSDD 

Hoping I can turn off my air in a couple days and not have to turn it back on or at least for only a day or two at a time. 
  • Was wondering where everyone was at. I slept so much yesterday.  Can’t wait to do more of it in 3 hours!

I got a coupon in the mail for dsw, went online to find what I like, but it wasn’t recognizing my user id, pw or even the coupon code - so I decided to just go to the store after work.  Well, guess what? They pulled all the size 12’s off the shelf! So I was forced to figure out the online Snafu.  I did get what I want but I think DSW was the last brick ‘n mortar I could go to for my 12’s.

This is for size 9, but I can relate;

• I'm tired and frustrated with myself for having literally no willpower or motivation at all lately.  With food choices, with work procrastination, house chores.  Ugh.  
  • Nothing much. Here's BK's hair today. I'm trying things

M had to bring clean clothes because somebody likes to puddle jump
  • mrsconn23 said:
    Casadena said:
    I'm tired and frustrated with myself for having literally no willpower or motivation at all lately.  With food choices, with work procrastination, house chores.  Ugh.  
    Don't be so hard on yourself.  You've been through, and are still going through, a lot and when so much happens in a short time, your body catches up at a delayed rate.  Take your rest.  When you're ready, you'll get back to it.  <3 
    Thank you. 
  • I feel that @charlotte989875.  Stayed up late on Sunday night to watch the Packers.  Then couldn't get my brain to shut off so worked until 2 AM.  Did get some good rest last night so that helped.

Work has been crazy busy as my co-worker took another position.  They are not planning to backfill his position but are hiring for two more positions above his.  I've applied for one of those so we'll see.  It'll be interesting to see how all this shakes out.

I have a nail appointment tonight and can't wait to relax during the mani/pedi.  Still working on getting the few boxes sorted out that are still sitting around.  I got one corner taken care of over lunch today.  Only 2 more piles!

It's hot here today - 87 and a little humid.  Fall returns later this week.  My mums don't know what to think and I hope they hold out for our open house on October 2nd.
  • CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2022
    Ugh! Sorry @VarunaTT.  Take the weekend to yourself is right.

I got my mammogram today too and she asked me that.  I was unaware you couldn’t get vaccines 6 weeks apart. So now you’re saying my booster should wait 6 weeks? Or because the screening is over now I can get the booster any time?  TIA doc Varuna lol

• VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited September 2022
    Ugh! Sorry @VarunaTT.  Take the weekend to yourself is right.

I got my mammogram today too and she asked me that.  I was unaware you couldn’t get vaccines 6 weeks apart. So now you’re saying my booster should wait 6 weeks? Or because the screening is over now I can get the booster any time?  TIA doc Varuna lol
    No, you can get it anytime after your mammogram.  If you're getting it before, there needs to ba a 6 week gap b/c they've found that the immune systems response (basically swollen lymph nodes usually) can interfere with mammogram testing.

ETA:  fixed my words
  • We are home from Chicago after watching the boys yesterday while DD had a CME. Home now getting ready to leave for my girls' trip to Vancouver. Canada has more requirements than most of Europe. I finally had to call United because their stupid website wasn't clear as to what documents I had to upload to them (I had already uploaded everything to ArriveCan). Hope I sleep tonight - it's going to be a long travel day tomorrow.