New Hampshire

Re: Dear FI/DH

• edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I'm excited about going to the air show t his weekend with you and one of the GM.  It's going to be so fun!

Love,
    Almost Wifey
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

Thank you for being supportive and helpful with the final preparations for this wedding even when your family is not being supportive of you, it must be hard. I wish your mother and brother would take a cue from your sister and start acting like family instead of selfish brats. I love you no matter what :)

Love,
    Me
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    Dear DH,
    We move to our new apartment this weekend.  YAY!!!  I am so excited to be in our own space.
    Love
    Your Wife!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    Thanks for understanding me when all of this stuff is going on. I'm hoping it will be over soon. I love you!
    Love,
    Me
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • edited December 2011
    Dear DH,

I get that you dropped your CELL phone in a puddle yesterday, but I specifically told you it was your OFFICE phone I couldn't reach. Listening to what I'm saying is a great thing. 
    Thanks for cleaning up after dinner without asking for help last night. First day back was exhausting, so I appreciate you doing it without griping.

Love,
    Your wife
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,

I think I'm starting to warm up to your Fantasy Football season and you watching EVERY single game of football this year... since that means I can spend more time on the computer looking at wedding stuff ;o)

Love,
    Future Mrs.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI,
    I wish you would give me a hint for a "specific" place you would like to go for your birthday.

I want to take you away but we're SOOO poor.  I'll make it happen though.  Just don't be too disappointed if its in the back yard in the camper haha

Love,
    Shortstack
  • edited December 2011
    Dear FI, 

I had fun last night I can't wait for next week! You did awesome and it made me so happy :)  Also, we are going to be very busy very soon, so you should get your weekend long events over with soon please. I love when I come over for dinner and stuff, it feels like we are playing house haha, but soon I'll be there permanently! It makes me so sad to leave you when I go over! And thank you for all the putting together of things I've purchased recently :)

Love, Me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards