Texas-Houston

Bridal Party Gifts

Ok, I am at a loss as to what to get my girls for their bridesmaid gifts. I don't want to do the same thing it seems like everyone is doing as of late (ie, tote bags, make up bags, jewelry). I want something different and unique, but I do not want to shell out hundreds of dollars. I have 6 bridesmaids so it is hard to find something that is a nice gift (or gifts) that does not cost an arm and a leg.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Oh, I am already buying their wedding jewelry for them and a hair peice for the day of.

Re: Bridal Party Gifts

• edited December 2011
    I went to the Dollar Tree store and got wine glasses, beer mugs & an ice cream dish,  for my FSIL that doesn't drink and got glitter spray paint from Hobby Lobby $4.99 (I got 2) and spray painted them. Then I went to Texas Art Supplies and got glass paint $3.99 and painted, their initials on them. You can also get the same glass paint at Hobby Lobby. I also have 6 bridesmaids. So you'd spend about $20 for their gifts. They have lots of different glasses at the dollar store.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers *We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
  • edited December 2011
    totes on tk shop are 4.99. i just got some for my bms :) and some personalized braceletts :)
    I also am ordering clutch purses for them from etsy and getting purse clips, one-size dr. scholls flats. and some travel essentials like asprin, shout wipes, etc. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I got them all pink robes and i am embroidering their initials on them in espresso (pink and brown are my wedding colors) I'm also buying them earrings and a bracelet for the wedding day jewelry from charming charlies :)
  • edited December 2011
    I think I Tote with a few things in it would be a nice gift ie. I am going to probably going to get all the bridemaids shirts that have " maid of honor" or "bridesmaid" on them, then I will get them one or two things more "personal" as in something I know they would like.
    Try to think of things that each one would like and go from there, I think it is always great to get a little something that you reallly like. :)
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • edited December 2011
    maybe also personalized travel mugs or luggage tags. I've found a lot of cute ones on americanbridal.com
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • Nutmeg37Nutmeg37 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought personalized travel mugs on etsy for $6 a mug and am putting their jewelry in it as their gift.
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my favorite gift as a BM was a cotton robe (gap) I use it almost every day.  If that helps

Also, remember the gifts don't have the be the same for every girl.  I tried to fit all my girls into a box and it was impossible for me to find gifts, then I just decided to buy them all a birthday present and it is much MUCH easier.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards