North Carolina

Salon Reccomendations

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for hair and makeup in the Carolina Beach area? I was also wondering if anybody has heard or knows anything about Earthbound Salon in Wilmington?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  I would much rather have my hair done in Carolina Beach if possible.  Thanks ladies.

Re: Salon Reccomendations

• edited December 2011
    Hey there!! I am a wedding vendor and I have worked with Make Up For Your Day for years and I shot the owners wedding 4 years ago. They do hair and makeup and they just opened a location in your area. Here is their website and the person that you want to speak with is Jennifer House. www.makeupforyourday.com

Thanks,
    Cara Galati

• jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Terry at Euphoria Salon is doing my hair/makeup. The salon is in Wilmington but he travels pretty much anywhere (traveling to Southport for me) He was recommended to me by a friend :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I would look into Bangz hair salon located in Wilmigton. I use Monica Purdy. She is amazing and she does hair & makeup :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jdunn2011jdunn2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, this was helpful.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Bride!

I am an experienced Bridal & Event Makeup Artist, and I would love to work with you!  You can reach me at 919.841,7623 or cburkett82@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you! :)

-Christina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards