Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any Brides have a ceremony at The Grove

I am going to look at The grove tomorrow, and wanted to know if anyone had experience with them?
BFP 2/14/2010 Kylie was born 10/10/10 happy and healthy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Any Brides have a ceremony at The Grove

• Options
    I'm having my ceremony at the Grove in the orchard. I haven't seen the Grove in person as I'm planning from Pennsylvania. The staff have been really responsive to all my questions and very easy to work with. You can bring you own photographer for no additional fee and use your own vendors, which was a huge selling point for me. They also provide a shuttle bus for my guests to & from the strip with my package (you can swap out the 6-person limo provided in most packages).

If you take any photos, would you mind sharing them with me?

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you for all the information! Fiance and I will be going to look at them today. Do you have an email I can send the pictures to, I dont know how to post them on here lol
    BFP 2/14/2010 Kylie was born 10/10/10 happy and healthy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    I sent you a private message with my email address. Thanks!

Good luck with your visit!
  • Options
    I had my first wedding at the Grove it was awesome. I have nothing bad to say at all they were great.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Jacob was 3 months old MOM to a SIDS ANGEL
  • Options
    I will be visiting The Grove later this month. I hope I like it enough to put down a deposit. Does anyone have additional photos or experiences? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards