Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good Morning?

How am I the first to start this today? Is everyone awake?!

How's Wednesday so far?
And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket

Re: Good Morning?

• edited December 2011
    I'm here. Barely awake and trying to get a jump a few things though...

My Wednesday is bearable because it is my early day and I will be leaving here at 4:00 to go hang out with my little furball.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm awake but not in my office (yay!).  I have furniture being delivered so I'm working from home for now.  I also went to Whole Foods at 8am... I love stores that open early!
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!

This week is brutal! But I think they're having a little shower for me today at work so that's always good haha
    Hair/make up trial tonight!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm awake, at work, and in a severe amount of pain - back spasms are not fun... I think I injured it at the Billy Idol concert - b/c its been hurting ever since...but more and more....

Fingers crossed that my professor cancels class - b/c I'm most likely not going- which bums me out since I love that class!
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning girls!!! DH and I just booked our honeymoon last night! :) We're going to the Domininican Republic. We thought we wouldn't be able to go on one because of us buying a house but we got enough to go on a less expensive trip than we had inititally booked. I'm really excited to get away and relax !! yippie
  • edited December 2011
    Jesster - that's fun! is it supposed to be a surprise shower?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha sort of?..... I actually ruined the attempt at the first bc I had an emergency doctors appointment ....so my boss sent me a 'meeting request' with the same title as the 1st time they tried to have the shower and its for a 1.5 hour meeting and she asked me about 100 times if I would be in today, soooo I'm assuming its today. ;)
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northstar -- that's awesome, hope you all have so much fun! When are you going?
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!

Northstar - that is awesome when is the honeymoon?!?
  • edited December 2011
    last day at work until Tuesday. A strange week it's been --an offer of a position with another employer and THEN  a counter-offer with my current employer. Decisions.
  • a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

So glad the weather is feeling more like fall today. Meeting with our photographer for the first time tomorrow! So excited/anxious! Also having a meeting with our officiant on Saturday. I'm so happy things are finally coming together :-)

Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NorthStar, that's exciting!  I'm happy for you.

I'm running slow today...don't know why I'm having such a hard time functioning.  I hate Wednesdays b/c it throws me off schedule.  I don't have to work until 3:30 today and I hate leaving when I know FI will be home from work soon and I won't be home until late.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-137?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:c51602a3-f472-4f3a-9a77-33816d08d7cfPost:552c0669-434d-4318-83ba-6fb72bcb1980">Re: Good Morning?</a>:
    [QUOTE]NorthStar, that's exciting!  I'm happy for you. I'm running slow today...don't know why I'm having such a hard time functioning.  I hate Wednesdays b/c it throws me off schedule.  I don't have to work until 3:30 today and I hate leaving when I know FI will be home from work soon and I won't be home until late.
    Posted by Stacylynn702[/QUOTE]

and you will have to find some late night parking ;)
  • Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nicole, that's the worst part about it!!  Driving around in the dark ready to just go to sleep but can't b/c there's nowhere to park!  I miss when it stayed light out til 9:00.  Why can't it be summer forever? 
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar - Yay!   Honeymoon!!
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar - have fun on the HM!

sof0830 - That's a good predicament to be in!  Good luck on your decision.
  • Northstar1808Northstar1808 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm leaving Saturday! lol and we have to get DH's stuff completely out of his apt by Friday... I feel like we're on turbo speed
  • edited December 2011
    Wow you just booked and you leave this Friday?!  That is fantastic.  So happy for you!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar - awesome on your HM!!

I've been out all day, running errands, getting shizz done.  I'm home for a little while now until I head out to meet my MOH and go to my FINAL fitting, hopefully bringing it home today!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards