April 2014 Weddings

cheap pasminas

Hey girls,
I wanted to share this website... not sure if you all were aware of it or not but the prices are unbelievable!!
www.googdot.com
They have pasminas starting at $4.95 each!  The only catch is that you have to have a minimum order of $25.  I ordered one for each of my BMs & for my mom & FMIL.  They should come in a couple of days.
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: cheap pasminas

• Will you share what they feel like?  I've been looking for inexpensive ones...but am wary of buying them online in case they are very thin/scratchy!
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Firefly Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I just got them in.  They're really nice.  They are thin but really soft.  I ordered 4 ivory ones, 1 navy blue & 1 black one.  I'm happy with them.
    PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Oh yeah, these are very nice.  I bought 4 for the bridesmaids and two for the mother's.  They are fairly light, but they are soft and very very fantastic for the price!
    "If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater." - Firefly Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards