New York-Hudson Valley

Did anyone else....

Take the month of December "off" from wedding planning? I did - - I did not want the stress of the holidays to partner-up with the stress of planning the wedding.  I guess its time to get back on the horse though! Still need flowers, photo/video and to actually book my DJ and my wedding is July 14, I am so stressed now!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Did anyone else....

• I took a break too! Way to much going on this month to even think about booking anything.  My wedding is not until 10/5 so I still have time but plan to get back on the horse come the new year. 

Happy Planning!
    Follow Me on Pinterest image

Weight Loss Journey Blog- Feel free to read if you like!updated 3/25/12 http://danaslapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
  • We took a hiatus as well. Our wedding isn't until September 2012 and we have a lot accomplished so we were in a good place to take some time off. We'll pick the pace up again in Jan!
    September 2012 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Thing about October-Yankees Playoffs! image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We took a break too and are 4 months away!
  • I took a break and today i just booked a photographer. now ill probably not worry about anything else until our tax return lol
    Photobucket invite1
  • I definitely took a break!  I was exhausted from everything and even though I'm excited, I'm having a hard time getting back into things.  I have limo, makeup and hair to get donein terms of vendors and i think they are the biggest issues....I've got some time though, september though.  Ugh
    -Paola- Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I emailed a million vendors (ok, more like 30) for prices and then took a break for the month of December. 5 months away and we're just booking the photographer and I'm on the fence about our prospective DJ's. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards