Colorado-Denver
Options

Flowers, I love you but not that much!

Hey ladies,

I am looking to book my flowers for the big day. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I have heard of CG Blume but has anyone had any experiences with them?

I am trying to keep the flower budget low hardly including any as centerpieces.

Thanks!!!!

- R&G - July 2, 2011

Re: Flowers, I love you but not that much!

• Options
    chelbell326chelbell326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look into Lauren Ripko @ Its Quintessential (she's over on the nest as well if you want to page her over there).  I've also heard good things about Dawn @ Hillside Consultants.  Good luck!  I feel your pain with the expense of flowers...we ended up doing candles for centerpieces & then just accenting with a few flowers on each table to save the cost of a full floral centerpiece.
    no identifiable siggy pictures anymore, thanks a lot stupid nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard Dawn is good as well. I've also heard good things about Plum Sage.
  • Options
    HeywhitneyHeywhitney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin from Plum Sage gave me many great suggestions on how to save on my budget.  Also whe wil work with ANY budget.  Love her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    CG Blume did my sisters wedding in June and it was super nice. She had calla lilys and roses.

She has pics of her wedding on her facebook page if you want to take a look.

Hope it helps :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!

I have a couple of appointments with the recommendations I got including CG Blume. I am just glad that there are people out there willing to work with your budget.
    - R&G - July 2, 2011
  • Options
    jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i'm actually going to do the silk flowers. Im not a huge flower person so spending like 800.00 on flowers (something that is going to die in two days) did not seem worth it to me. So i think im going to micheals and having their flower person put together my flowers. Which Im way excited since the wedding is on halloween I can do actuall black  roses instead of the dark red ones. I know some brides think that the silk flowers are tacky but I think it will look good and Im saving a ton of money
  • Options
    COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dawn with HIllside Consultants is amazing and works with low budgets. I used her for my bouquets and did my own centerpieces using flowers from fiftyflowers.com. They sent beautiful roses for a great price. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Oakes Fields. Colleen Oakes is the owner and she somehow managed all of our flowers (centerpieces included!) in a budget that others could barely get us our bouquets for
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards