Ohio-Cincinnati

flower girl dresses

Hi!

Does anyone know where to find inexpensive flowergirl dresses???

My brother, sister in law and my 11 year old neice are all in my wedding and my 2 year old neice is the flower girl...I hate asking my sister in law to shell out even more money for a flower girl dress. My sister in law might have a dress that my 11 year old neice wore in her wedding when she was 5 but it would need to be taken in and hemed which may cost even more than buying a new dress. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Re: flower girl dresses

• DebbydewDebbydew member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Search on ebay, I've found some very cute ones in every color.
  • edited December 2011
    I found mine at Snooty Fox in Mariemont.  Not a HUGE selection, but had some really cute ones.  Probably depends on when you go too.
  • edited December 2011

We just got dresses for our girls at JCPenney $23 bucks each! They had a pretty good selection. I have one flower girl in a 4T, and one is a 2T we got them the same dress in ivory.

Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    I was at Macy's at Kenwood 2 days ago and they had some cute dresses that could be used as flower girl dress.
  • sschulth617sschulth617 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found mine at mygirldress.com and paid $42.  I was looking today for ideas for my mother's dress and also found very cute flower girlf dresses on JCPenny.com for even cheaper.  They weren't available in store and if you have it shipped to the store, shipping is free and returnable!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from Dillards. They are only $42. They have a bunch of cute dresses for little girls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards