June 2013 Weddings

First Bride....Happy

Although my wedding isn't until 2013, I am still very happy and VERY excited.

Re: First Bride....Happy

• amangdaamangda member
    First Comment
    I just read your bio, and we're both renewing our vows on our fifth anniversary.
  • Me too. I am sooooo excited about my wedding. It's going to be bananas. Congrats to my June 2013 weds.
    Quelfro JB + JS since 1999 Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have 5 weddings to go to within the next 2 years, and I'm so excited mine will be in 2013!! Even though it's 3 years from now, I can't help but be excited! Congrats to all you other June 2013 brides out there!!!! :)

• Congrats to everyone!  I'm so excited about getting married in June 2013!  It's going to be a blast :)
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay!  So excited to find other June 2013 brides!  It's so far away, but I can't wait.  Has anyone started planning? 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow, I am so happy that I'm not the only crazy girl waiting so long!! I have kind of starting generally planning, but I'm not sure how far into it I should go!
    Justin & Amanda I said yes! 3/8/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I just have to say I find it funny that four of us are all Amanda's. Lmao :)
  • I have definitely started planning, I had to talk my fiance into 2013 (down from 2014) and am in crazy planning mode! People keep telling me it is too earl to plan but I want it to be perfect!!!
  • edited September 2010
    I've booked our college's chapel already, bought my dress, and picked out colors.  Other than that, I haven't really done much planning.  I'm researching reception halls near my hometown and trying to get an idea of how much I'm going to need to save.
    Our alma mater's chapel books up fast (totally booked for '11 and '12 already).  They only do Saturday weddings and my mom works every other weekend, so I only had two days I could get married in June.  Oh, I bought my dress on e-bay super cheap :)
    My Bio
    Derp Engagement Photo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm so excited to find other June 2013 brides! Congratulations to all of you!

Man, with what everyone is saying so far, I don't feel like I've been planning ENOUGH. :-P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes! I am so happy that I'm not the only one that has started going crazy now planning! I have my dress, bridal party, an idea of venues, and colors. I agree with you all, it's going to be perfect with all this planning time!

Congrats 2013 brides!!
    Justin & Amanda I said yes! 3/8/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Girls it's never too early to start planning!! :)
  • I am a 2013 bride to be as well! Congratulations to all of us....I have no idea about my wedding just that it will be a surprise wedding....we (Fiance & I) are the ones surprising everyone!!! This is going to be a doozie! 
  • That is my wedding date too!!! Everyone thinks it is so far away, but our wedding count is about 285 and still growing so we had to get the best hall that can hold that many people as soon as possible....plus I am going back to school and want to be done by the time we say "I do"
  • I definately know we are going to use blue and purple as our colors (blue is my fiance's favorite and purple my favorite). I LOVE orchids, so they will probably be my flower of choice, however I've just been researching and looking for ideas. Nothing is set in stone yet, I have plenty of time to browse :) However, I do know where the ceremony will be and have some reception sites in mind, which I will be checking out sometime summer 2011.
  • Fitnesschica, Orchids are my fav flowers too! So i'll def be using them.

Congrats to all the June 2013 Brides! Cant wait to get to know all of you as we go through the planning process together :)
  • CONGRATS!  My finace and I also chose June 1, 2013.
  • Help! At first we decided on June 23rd 2012 as our wedding date. Plans fell thru for my FI and he didn't get the bonus at work we were expecting. Now our budget is way smaller than what we wanted. I was thinking on moving it back one year so we could save more so we could both have the wedding of our dreams..Any thoughts on that??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards