Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Reception Menu!!!

Tell me what you guys think :

I will start by saying no one in our friends or family prefer veggie over meat they would probably complain if we tried to serve them a veggie meal so I have two meats.

New London Broil accented by a cabernet mushroom demi glace served with romary striped new potatoes and seasonal veggies.
Or
Tuscan style stuffed chicken
Stuffed w artichokes, roasted peppers, fresh spinach and parmesan cheese served with stonewall Jackson rice medley and seasonal fresh veggies.
Both are served w a garden salad and rolls.

Also should I have a menu printed for my guests?

Re: Reception Menu!!!

• Options
    As long as you know your crowd it sounds good.  I would ask the venue if they have a veggie meal just in case of the random person you don't know about.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    They do its a Penne Alfredo or marinara with sauteed fresh veggies. Should I just insert the choices with the RSVP and order custom menus for the reception? It would be just my luck to not have it and need it. Thanks
  • Options
    melb2013melb2013 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Does your venue require that you tell them how many of each choice you want ahead of time?  Most do.  In this case you will need to add the menu choices to the RSVP card.  You can sometimes have guests choose on the day of (in which case you would need a menu), but this is usually an extra cost.  I personally like menus either way as I like to be reminded what I am eating and know what the other courses are (salad, dessert, etc).

May 2013 February Siggy: Invitations

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards