Snarky Brides

Evening thread?

2»

Re: Evening thread?

• That sucks, KW.  I still don't have a crown on my teemp tooth--it's been a couple of years. Ooops.

I think tomorrow is going to suck because I'm going to be drained from today, then I have tutoring after work and then the kids are doing a benefit concert to helpt he senior class, so we're going to that tomorrow night.  Exhaustion.
  • So H got offered a new job today. He hasn't worked for a month but this job is strictly commission and bad hours. We are nervous about it. But it's a job, so we can't complain. He does have another interview next week for another job.
  • Yay for new job, Sere. 

When N first came out here, he had an interview scheduled on Wednesday and another on Firday.  The Wed. one was for a temp job, but he accepted it, because he didn't know what would happen with the other. He ended up working one day, getting the other, and quitting.  He felt bad, but it did help that he had the security of having a job for sure one way or the other.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:727deb49-2e30-4b45-93a6-96aafab42052Post:a08d06e7-cc83-49da-af38-234c7b661f03">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening thread? : Sounds like that will be a long day, for sure. At least it's a Friday, so hopefully you can rest up over the weekend. Our Monday next week looks like that. I sub. then I'll hit the gym after work, and I have a girl guide meeting from 6-8:30, and a District meeting from 8:30-10. H will go to the gym in the morning, then go to work, he has a tutorial for an exam until 5, then he is attending a Town meeting to discuss what the whole community can do to combat teen suicide. So, it will be a long start to the week.
    Posted by mrs.jesse[/QUOTE]

<div>I think I'd have to take the rest of the week off! </div>
  • Ugh, I hate when Mondays start like that, Mrs. J.  it just exhausts me for the rest of the week. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:727deb49-2e30-4b45-93a6-96aafab42052Post:2844ad13-bfab-41ba-89c0-a54ba590162e">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay for new job, Sere.  When N first came out here, he had an interview scheduled on Wednesday and another on Firday.  The Wed. one was for a temp job, but he accepted it, because he didn't know what would happen with the other. He ended up working one day, getting the other, and quitting.  He felt bad, but it did help that he had the security of having a job for sure one way or the other.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

Yeah that might end up happening. I think employers need to understand that applicants these days cannot just apply for one job and cast their hopes on that. They need to realize that people are casting their nets far and wide.
  • My cat is special. We have a baby gate up separating the main living room area from Kaylee's new play area so the dog can't get over there to pee. The cat has yet to figure out she can easily jump over the gate to get to the other side. She regularly jumps onto a dining room table twice the height of the gate, so it's not like she can't physically do it.

• Ha, She looks like she is in kitty prison. 
  • Ha, silly cat.

N and I make random videos of Bax all the time and tonight we made one where I'm just saying random curses at him. His face is so cute.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_evening-thread-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:727deb49-2e30-4b45-93a6-96aafab42052Post:97c7b463-3ab5-49d1-bbb9-559f17c07116">Re: Evening thread?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Evening thread? : I have a student with aspergers too.  It took me SO long to get used to her sitting funny in her chair. She tucks her knees to her chest.  She's also realllly specific about her routine (which is normal for aspergers) so she gets upset if I ever mix stuff up a little. <strong> I forgot what the book was called (it has a cutout of a dog on the front)</strong> but it's told from the opint of view of a child with aspergers.  It's really good. ETA I didn't even finish my thoguht lol. If you haven't read it, I highly reccomend it.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

The Curious Incident of a Dog in the Night Time? We did that book in 10th grade English.
  • I really enjoyed that book the other day.  Actually, I always have these completely weird, totally unrelated-to-anything thoughts when I first wake up and the other day I was thinking about this book and how he used to count the red cars and all. Or did he not want to see red cars? I forget, but I woke up thinking about that.
  • Hey ladies! I had a really bad day. It all started off with Pumpkin puking 3 times before I left for work, which resulted in me being late. I should've known then that the day would get worse. One of my kids had a psychotic break in my office and was hospitalized because of it. It was really scary. After she left, I kinda felt really alone because everyone was in and out of my office because of the screaming and nobody was to be found after she left. I was circling the hall to try and find someone to process WTF just happened in my office when just as I started seeing spots, my clinical supervisor's office was open. I kinda just invited myself on in and was like, "Um, I need to sit down a minute and talk." Thank goodness she was there. 

I passed out on the couch after I ate, and now I am kinda up. My supervisor told me to come in late tomorrow to get some rest since she knew today was rough and on top of it I wasn't feeling well. 
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards