Ohio-Toledo

Weekend plans?

Just to get us active again...what are you guys doing this weekend?  Any big plans? Anything WR?

I'll start: (Mainly because I'm really excited!)
As part of my X-mas present...I got to choose which weekend to go and FI is taking me up to Holiday Valley in NY to go skiing! So we are leaving tomorrow am and just staying the one night, coming home on Sunday!

Not doing anything WR this weekend, but this week I went Bridesmaid dress shopping, got the fabric samples for the guys outfits ordered, and the pillow I ordered from Etsy for the ringbearer came!

Next... 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers

Re: Weekend plans?

• edited December 2011
    Aw, that sounds so fun!  This week has been crazy busy and the next two days are too, so I'm hoping for some beers and early to bed tonight!

Tomorrow - 2 work out classes, lunch with my aunts to finally celebrate Christmas! and then the symphony/Richard Marx concert.

Sunday - moms for our Sunday brunch and then out with the girls for Rascal Flatts at the Arena!

Nothing wedding related, I'm such a slacker.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Keryn--Have fun!  That sounds like a blast.

WR:  Going to look at tuxes on Saturday : )

NWR:  Getting organized, I start student teaching on Monday.  Eee! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards