• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Bachelorette Party Pics - PIP

The girls and me

My MOH and me

Blackmail pic!

Re: Bachelorette Party Pics - PIP

• HAHA! Love the blackmail picture! Looks like you had a great time! :)
    Alison and Tom 9~11~10
    Anniversary
  • Looks like fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • That was the dancer that we all agreed was the hottest!  Too bad his face isn't in the pic, LOL!
  • yay!  i like your shirt :)

look like you had a lot of fun!
  • Meh, who needs a face w/ a body like that! ;)  Looks like a blast, glad you had fun!
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_bachelorette-party-pics-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:594Discussion:2dff4a61-7145-4c32-93a2-dcf33d22837aPost:d119339a-eb1f-41cb-92e6-02f27803973c">Re: Bachelorette Party Pics - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Meh, who needs a face w/ a body like that! ;)  Looks like a blast, glad you had fun!
    Posted by brew311[/QUOTE]

LOL, I laughed and screamed so hard all night that my throat was a tad sore the next morning!
  • I don't like male dancers but that guy looks like he was a hottie!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2010-weddings_bachelorette-party-pics-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:594Discussion:2dff4a61-7145-4c32-93a2-dcf33d22837aPost:6e7bdf94-1d69-40c8-b45e-c73d774e67db">Re: Bachelorette Party Pics - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't like male dancers but that guy looks like he was a hottie!!
    Posted by Northstar1808[/QUOTE]

OMG, he really was, Diana, a hot blond dude!
  • glad you had a good time.

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• hahah! Looks fun!
  • Looks like you had a lot of fun!
    BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 1/16/13:7dpo Progesterone blood draw, low progesterone/weak ovulation, 50mg Clomid CD5-9 Baseline u/s on 2/4 showed I ovulated about an hour before my appointment! IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!! BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ha ha!  Nice!  Looks like a great time! :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Looks like you had a great time!
    My wedding Bio My baking Blog View from Le'ahi Diamond Head image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards