Honeymoon Discussions

Need Aruba recs.

My FI and I are going to Aruba for our honeymoon.  Flight and hotel are all set.  Now we are looking into tours and so on.  We would like to go on a jeep tour and also horseback riding on the beach but there are so man groups.  Any recs?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need Aruba recs.

• Where are you staying?  We are going to Aruba also for our honeymoon!  In October.  We are staying at the Divi Village Golf & Beach Resort. 
  • Im doing Aruba too!  If you look on Expedia there are a lot of side trips listed- we want to do the snorkel at the WW2 ship, the jeep rental, the booze/bar bus "fununkunk-something like that"

Where are you staying?  We are doing the RIU, cant wait!
  • My FI and I sat down and had a long discussion on where to stay.  We decided that due to budgetary reasons, we would spend less on hotel in order to have more money to eat and do whatever we wanted to.  I had stayed at the Holiday Inn Sunspree Resort before so we chose that.  Paying only $125 a night.  Didn't do AI because of the great places on the island to eat. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are also going to Aruba! We will be there in June. We went to Aruba.com and looked at some of the different activities. We were told by friends who went to not book through any online sites because it is better to bargain and book once you are down there. Things we are looking into are, horseback riding, bar hopping tour, dinner on the beach, mi dushi sunset lovers cruise, and the snorkel sail. HTH.
  • I will be getting married in Aruba and spending a week at the Manchebo. We are planning on snorkeling at one or two of the shipwrecks. We'd also like to do an ATV/Jeep tour of the lesser known side of the island. We are also considering a sunset catamaran sail as part of our RD.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards