Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Advise Please-Registry Card!!

Hello Ladies, I post very seldom and have yet to post to this board until now! I am wondering how to word my registry cards that will be included with the invitations I am sending out. We are registered at Target and Crate and Barrel, but would have loved to have registered at Costco and Home depot if they had wedding registries! I would like the card to say the following, but does anyone have any ideas to make it sound a little nicer?

Jack & Jill are registered at:
                                                          Target
                                                    Crate & Barrel
                                     And if they could have registered at 
                                 Home Depot & Costco they would have!! :)

Any ideas you ladies have would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Re: Advise Please-Registry Card!!

• Options
    You don't include any information about registries and gifts in your invitations.  It's tacky and makes it look like you're expecting gifts.
  • Options

Agree with PP.  Also suggest that if you have a wedding website, you can put a link to that somewhere on your reception card.  Then, on your website, you can include a link to your registry in addition to the main info you'd place on your website for your guests (where to stay, info on the area, wedding party details, your story etc.).

If you don't have a website, then registry info is shared the old fashioned way -word of mouth!

• Options
    Wow...good to know. Thank you.
  • Options
    When someone asks, you say, "We're registered at Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond, but we're also going to be doing some home improvement projects soon. Home Depot doesn't have a registry, though!"
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment

These cards can go in shower invitations but never with the wedding invitations.

AKA GoodLuckBear14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards