Not Engaged Yet

beth

Since I'm on mobile and I can't seem to pm you, I figured I'd just make a board!
How are you doing?? How was camping? :D
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: beth

• Hey! Sorry I left to go get lunch! I'm doing pretty good. Camping was awesome! It was super fun :)

How have you been? What have you been up to?

• I'm glad camping was good, I saw some pics on fb! Gorgeous! I've just been getting ready, and trying to spend more time with bf NOT watching tv, you know? Sometimes I feel like we have less of a relationship because 80 of the times at home were just sitting on our butts watching tv
  • BF and I have that problem too. Right now I'm just messing around on the computer while he does homework. I think we might go to do mini-golf later though and tomorrow we are going to go tour the Coors brewery in Golden which should be fun :) But most of the time we spend a lot of our time together watching TV (usually Psych).

• Ooooh, mini golf sounds fun! And I would love to tour a brewery! It feels like we've done everything there is to do here, so we have just resigned to watch tv because it's free. I think we need to be like you guys and get out more
  • Haha...it's unusual for us to go out too often. We don't usually like to spend money to do things.

• Yeah, we kind of feel the same way. But at the same time, I sometimes think the quality of our relationship is more important than the money we spend. I just feel so stagnant staying at home!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards