Chit Chat

Weirdest Wedding Dream?

I'm a little less than a month away from my wedding date, and I'm starting to have wedding nightmares several times a week!  I have incredibly vivid dreams that I generally remember after I wake up.  The most recent was about RSVPs (ours were due Friday). I dreamed FI's cousin RSVP'd with her dentist, and when I called her to tell her that "unfortunately the invitation was just for her and her fiance" (the line I learned from the E board!) she went on about the importance of dental health, and how poor dental hygiene can lead to heart attacks, so this man was very important to her.

I woke up and started laughing at myself.  Why can't I have normal dreams like forgetting my dress?

What wedding dreams have you girls had?

Re: Weirdest Wedding Dream?

• I'm 53 days (a little less than 8 weeks). The other night I dreamt that I was somewhere going over centerpieces and I decided or someone decided I needed to have a centerpiece hanging over the table because it was too bare without it. I saw the centerpiece that had been made and it was in the wrong colors! I got so upset in the dream because I kept saying the colors were wrong and no one cared. I started crying in my dream and apparently started crying in my sleep as well! My FI woke me up and asked me why I was crying. I was pretty confused so I told him what happened and he laughed and told me it was 3am and I was dreaming!!

Definitely the oddest dream so far!
  • I'm still very far from the wedding date (as you can tell from my ticker), so I've only had one wedding dream that I remember.

Basically, I woke up, and it was my wedding day and nothing was done.  I hadn't bought a dress yet, so I needed to go get one quickly from a store, but I didn't have time.  Then my hair and my make-up weren't done, so I just went to my wedding basically as I had woke up.

I remember being very upset that this was my wedding day and I didn't feel beautiful, all my plans were ruined, and I wasn't enjoying myself.  And I was late and pretty much missed most of it.

I ALWAYS have dreams like this before big events.  I had about 100 dreams that I missed my prom before the big day.  I've also had dreams that I was really late to a vacation, so much so that I missed all the activities and it was already time to go home.

There's just never enough time in my dreams.  I'm sure I'll have a thousand of those dreams when I get closer to the wedding.

SaveSave
  • The oddest one I've had so far is that I'm getting ready to head to the church, everything seem perfect, then I realize that its been weeks since I shaved my armpits, and I start freaking out.  My MOH is already all over this one. I've had others where I lose my shoes, or the tent doesn't arrive, but the armpits one is definitely the weirdest so far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards