Not Engaged Yet

TEN DAYS

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, I'm not excited or anything.

I feel like I'm floating... as excited as the day I got engaged!
www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: TEN DAYS

• Wow - that's seriously right around the corner!!!  SQUEEE for you!!! 

P.S.  Also, I'm really happy your possible guest list issues seem to be handled! 
  • Holy cow!  How exciting, looks like most of your guests have got back to you.
  • WOOOHOOO!!! I am so super excited for you!!!!! What do you have left to do?
  • Finish aisle decorations - hot glue ribbon on mason jars, cut wired flowers to length - this weekend

Finish center pieces (Cut butterfly wires) - this weekend

Finish Seating assigment - This weekend

Print table label cards, print seating assignment cards, print menu cards, print I spy game cards, print post cards, print poem cards - assemble to 1 packet per table (10 tables) - this weekend

Print sign in table signage - this weekend

Final dress fitting - tonight

Get marriage license - tonight

Meet with DJ - tonight

Pick up rings - Thursday before

Drop of dog to kennel - Thursday before

Pack for Hawaii - NEXT Wednesday!

Get eyebrows waxed - TBD

Wrap all gifts - this weekend
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Holy cow... it will literally be here before you know it. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Holy cow! It's right around the corner!

Come to think of it... it's just you, nyc, and tiger...
    ... then me. o_o

*runs around frantically* I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! X_X
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ten-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e033d508-2edc-4c7b-83e8-b4a4d675ecf1Post:73c64b57-43a9-40d1-904d-88967d2908d4">Re: TEN DAYS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Holy cow! It's right around the corner! Come to think of it... it's just you, nyc, and tiger... ... then me. o_o *runs around frantically* I STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO DO! X_X
    Posted by HULU[/QUOTE]

Yay for springs weddings!!  Don't forget Lyn too -  right after the G2G!! 

Nursery - sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you.  I'll send you lots of get-it-done vibes!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ten-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e033d508-2edc-4c7b-83e8-b4a4d675ecf1Post:26fcdd4d-5f84-40b3-b912-fcece8907159">Re: TEN DAYS</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TEN DAYS : Yay for springs weddings!!  <strong>Don't forget Lyn too -  right after the G2G!! </strong> Nursery - sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you.  I'll send you lots of get-it-done vibes!
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

You just made my stomach flip flop.  But no worries because Elle1036 is just in front of me to cushion the fall.  Then *gulp* its my turn.  But hopefully by then I'll be just blitzed enough to ride the mellow wave to Maui.

I'm going to use the G2G as a second bachelorette party! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ten-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e033d508-2edc-4c7b-83e8-b4a4d675ecf1Post:326bb413-3e31-4a06-9f20-fed38bf7365b">Re: TEN DAYS</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TEN DAYS : You just made my stomach flip flop.  But no worries because <strong>Elle1036 is just in front of me to cushion the fall</strong>.  Then *gulp* its my turn.  But hopefully by then I'll be just blitzed enough to ride the mellow wave to Maui. <strong>I'm going to use the G2G as a second bachelorette party! </strong>
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]

That's right - I forget Elle is then too.  We have lots of spring weddings (I know there are more too, but my hangover brain isn't working right today).

Good idea about the G2G.  When's your bachelorette?  We're doing mine super early - in April - because my MOH is going to be overseas from June - August.
  • edited February 2012
    Omg that is sooo close. Sooo exciting!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ten-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e033d508-2edc-4c7b-83e8-b4a4d675ecf1Post:d3c66a36-cb6f-45a6-83ad-89990aeae0fc">Re: TEN DAYS</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TEN DAYS : That's right - I forget Elle is then too.  We have lots of spring weddings (I know there are more too, but my hangover brain isn't working right today). Good idea about the G2G. <strong> When's your bachelorette?</strong>  We're doing mine super early - in April - because my MOH is going to be overseas from June - August.
    Posted by flygirlmeg[/QUOTE]

MOH slated it for two weekends before the G2G so May 5th Cinco De Mayo!  Yeah, that's going to be an interesting outing....
  • Are you doing a night out?  We're doing a weekend in either Palm Springs or Temecula, followed up with bm dress shopping the Monday after.  I don't know much about it but I hear there are interesting things planned!
  • Nursey that is sooo exciting!  I hope you get all your stuff done this weekend.  It doesn't sound too bad.  :)

Ahem - I am before Lynn and Elle!  And so are Jaycee and Raven...

Lynn - I think we're doing a Cinco de Mayo bachelorette party, too!  In Savannah.
    <3
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_ten-days?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:e033d508-2edc-4c7b-83e8-b4a4d675ecf1Post:0780c008-7a5c-4789-90d6-a61699a3b4f7">Re: TEN DAYS</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nursey that is sooo exciting!  I hope you get all your stuff done this weekend.  It doesn't sound too bad.  :) <strong>Ahem - I am before Lynn and Elle!  And so are Jaycee and Raven..</strong>. Lynn - I think we're doing a Cinco de Mayo bachelorette party, too!  In Savannah. <3
    Posted by SKP82[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for reminding these sillies that we exist ;)

WHOOOT!! Nursey I am so excited and happy for you!!!  *hugs*  *jumps up and down*
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @flygirl - my bachelorrette was this past weekend. I hit the town with my BMS and two other girlfriends. We had delicious italian food served by delicious flirty italian men. Then we had a few drinks at a bar and just hung out at the house until about 1am. I was thoroughly exhausted from day since my shower was the same day... but it was a great night :)

There are only two pictures - one of shots and another of just me. Nothing crazy, just a good time with great friends.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • Raven!!  Sorry I forgot you on the list - I suck!!  I TOLD you girls hangover brain doesn't work today. 

Nursery, we should totally check that place out in May.  I heart flirty Italian men!!
  • I'm excited to see everyone's pictures..so many weddings are coming up!

Yay Nursey!  :)
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards