Mega Millions anyone??

Anyone buying any tickets?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Mega Millions anyone??

• Of course.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • My mom bought a bunch of them with a couple of her girlfriends. My dad buys them all the time.  I heard Rob, from Rob & Big, bought $700 worth of tickets!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nah ... although FI and I were just talking about what we would do first if we ever one the lottery.  

I would go buy my Mini Cooper and drive out to a super nice restaurant and order everything I want.  Keep in mind, these would be my very first, immediate actions - not that I'm thinking small or anything Wink
  • My FI is working at the gas station tonight and is gettng $40 in quick picks before they close.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • we all pooled our money at work and bought $37 worth. Hopefully you guys will see all ITT Technical Instiutute employees on TV!! woo-hoo!
  • chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited March 2012
    Yep! I bought 2 full tickets (5 combos apiece).  FI laughed at me.  He claims there is NO WAY we can win.  No dear, the only way there is NO WAY is if we don't buy a freaking ticket..duhh
  • In Response to Re:Mega Millions anyone??:[QUOTE]Yep! I bought 2 full tickets 5 combos apiece.nbsp; FI laughed at me.nbsp; He claims there is NO WAY we can win.nbsp; No dear, the only way there is NO WAY is if we don't buy a freaking ticket..duhh Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

That's what we always say. We buy tickets on occasion and FI said he bought some last night. Here's to hoping...
  • kks4471kks4471 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    In Response to Re:Mega Millions anyone??:[QUOTE]Yep! I bought 2 full tickets 5 combos apiece.nbsp; FI laughed at me.nbsp; He claims there is NO WAY we can win.nbsp; No dear, the only way there is NO WAY is if we don't buy a freaking ticket..duhh Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE] This exactly! We bought one ticket with the 5 picks yesterday. Good luck everyone! You never know ;)
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • FI and I each bought $5 worth for Tuesday and I'm sure we'll be doing the same tonight
    June 16, 2012
  • My office does a lottery pool every week... 3 days a week we buy $30 worth and we have never won yet.... so I'm hoping tonight is our night! lol What a spendid birthday gift that would be!!! :)

FI and I are also planning on getting some tickets of our own as well. He keeps saying over and over though "the chances of winning is equivelent to getting struck by lightening twice in the same day"  He must have said at least 3 times now.... I told him SOMEONE IS GONNA WIN so why not try our luck!? lol
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I never have cash on me so I never play.

Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_mega-millions-anyone?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:b466558d-166b-4b5f-a83d-04c80acae71fPost:3fcf05a2-b301-4425-ab4f-03962504f7c7">Re: Mega Millions anyone??</a>:
    [QUOTE]we all pooled our money at work and bought $37 worth. Hopefully you guys will see all <strong>ITT Technical Instiutute employees</strong> on TV!! woo-hoo!
    Posted by Kfudge0714[/QUOTE]

random, FI's twin/my FBIL works at ITT here in Roanoke
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm in a big pool with everyone who works in my building, a small pool with my office, and then the fiance and I are going to buy a few tonight as well. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They were talking about this lottery on the radio here in Canada this morning.  Apparently if I feel like crossing the border today, I am allowed to buy a ticket (even though I am not a US Citizen)....too bad I have to work today!!!

June 2012 August Siggy Challenge: Favourite Pro Pic (I couldn't choose just one!)
    imageDaisypath Vacation tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm in several different pools.  But it shows how much I know about the lottery - I didn't realize that Mega Millions was multiple states!
  • The jackpot is now up to an estmated $640 MILLION!
    That is just crazy. I really hope that there are multiple winners. One person does not need to win that much money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My office has been doing pools lately because it's been so high-but my show just pulled a mutiny and decided to do our own pool! 

FI is part of his work pool, and I'm going to get $5 of my own tickets. I told FI if my personal ticket wins, I'll give him an allowance :) 
  • Bought 5 on my way into work this morning... NO WHAMMIES! BIG MONEY
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • We've been playing since it hit the $200 million mark. So far we've won $2! :)
    We just keep talking about how we'll spend all our millions WHEN we win. hahaha
  • I've never bought a lottery ticket before, but I am definitely going to for this! How exactly does this one work, is it drawn once a week, or every night?

I think its ridiculous that celebrities are buying lottery tickets. Aren't you rich enough?!?!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We just did a pool at work. 10 of us at $5 each - 50 tickets! Hoping we win!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • I heard all the possible numbers have been distributed so there will definitely be a winner.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I didn't get a ticket but Chris's dad got 20. 
  • In Response to Re:Mega Millions anyone??:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mega Millions anyone??:we all pooled our money at work and bought 37 worth. Hopefully you guys will see all ITT Technical Instiutute employees on TV!! woohoo!Posted by Kfudge0714random, FI's twin/my
    FBILnbsp;works at ITT here in Roanoke Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

Haha awesome! What does he do there?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards